[Q] some info pls kitkat

Search This thread

haree

Sep 13, 2008
CHENNAI
hi
i got the kitkat update at india chennai
i just wanted to know what i get
all i see is the option to move my apps to SD that is good as now i can move the 20 + games my wife has to the SD other than that im not able to understand what more improvments i get can any one kindly explain or point me to a link with the details

thanks in advance :laugh::good::laugh:

erica_renee

Sep 16, 2010
Louisville
hi
all i see is the option to move my apps to SD that is good as now i can move the 20 + games my wife has to the SD other than that im not able to understand what more improvments i get can any one kindly explain or point me to a link with the details

There is a Huge under the hood so to speak android updates. I do not have the samsung update to kitkat yet on my note 10.1 . But going to 4.3 on my note 2 phone. the whole settings menu is now tabbed ( I DO NOT LIKE ). There is Multi user support.. Should be in settings accounts..( Note sure where on the note 10.1)
Also you should now have notifications at the top of the screen not the bottom (HUGE Improvement in my Book) I always try to pull down menu on top of my Note 10.1 as it is on my note 2 phone and Nexus 7..
I think most of the samsung apps are not going to be UPDATED For our devices.. Samsung is BEING (BAD WORDS HERE) not nice about it..
Im sure others will be better at answering this then me. I have n8013 and im assuming we will get kitkat for it end of the year by there update routine .

Good Luck

Reactions: haree

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi

There is a Huge under the hood so to speak android updates. I do not have the samsung update to kitkat yet on my note 10.1 . But going to 4.3 on my note 2 phone. the whole settings menu is now tabbed ( I DO NOT LIKE ). There is Multi user support.. Should be in settings accounts..( Note sure where on the note 10.1)
    Also you should now have notifications at the top of the screen not the bottom (HUGE Improvement in my Book) I always try to pull down menu on top of my Note 10.1 as it is on my note 2 phone and Nexus 7..
    I think most of the samsung apps are not going to be UPDATED For our devices.. Samsung is BEING (BAD WORDS HERE) not nice about it..
    Im sure others will be better at answering this then me. I have n8013 and im assuming we will get kitkat for it end of the year by there update routine .

Good Luck