[PACK] [WIP]Sprint ID packs - Pick and Choose - updated 5/15/11 9 am

Search This thread

lord dredd

Apr 4, 2011
I know i am kinna more than a year late to the parteh :p
but is possible to have some of this stuff as depositfiles is gone and none of them links are working :p

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Sprint ID packs - Pick n Choose

I was reading about a member, zanderman112, that was doing something interesting with the Sprint ID packs. He was downloading them, picking the apps/wallpapers/ringtones that he wanted to use from each, then deleting the other 'crap' that was unneeded.

Ecooce asked the first guy to create a nice .zip for everyone to use.. Unfortunately, root is required to get access to the /data partition to snag the wallpapers/ringtones/.apk's.

What I'm going to do is download as many of the Sprint ID packs as I can, snag the ringtones/wallpapers/.apk's from each and post them here for everyone to download so that you may pick and choose what you want without getting all bogged down w/ Sprint ID.

I will accept request for packs that you might want the stuff from but don't feel like downloading them, post up your requests and I'll make it a priority, otherwise I'm going to go in the order that I feel is the most interesting to me :)

Please Note:.. These are not the "actual iD packs" as they would be downloaded/installed on your device. They 'should' be the .apks/ringtones/wallpapers that come w/ each pack. You will have to extract the archives and install the apks, ringtones, wallpapers yourself.

Download these to your computer, extract, see what you'd like to use (or not use), transfer to your SD card and use your favorite file explorer to launch/install the .apks

That being said, here's my first contribution. The list will be updated as I get more figured out. This is a work in progress.

Random .apks that I pulled after installing a couple packs before I knew what I was doing Download here

"Essentials" Sprint iD Pack (full): Download here

"Games" Sprint iD pack (full): nothing exciting. the games that 'come' with it are market links not .apks

"Entertainment" Sprint iD pack (full): Download here

"ESPN" Sprint iD pack (full) Download here

"Sprint" iD pack (full) coming shortly... stay tuned
    You should probably do the "Sprint" pack, its the one with the widgets for contacts, messaging, clock\weather, and sprint zone. I'm really getting the id's for the widgets. Glad someone was inspired by my thread though!

[sig]Typed by a man standing on a toilet, eating a bacon sammich.[sig]