Customs Internet Globe "TF3D-Internet-Tag"

Search This thread

kano69

Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Here are some globes custom made to fit the TF3D internet tab. Qtc file is yet to be made but this is an easy quicker way of doing this. Please correct if you feel like there is a mistake made.. because where all here to learn right?! plus this looks aswome!

I found files here, i hope theres more
BlackFox_Globe
BlueGlobe
Gchrome
Screen Captured:

Last edited:

dawudchaudhry

Jan 28, 2008
HELP!!

Very cool addition to my hero theme. But just having a little trouble understanding your readme file? Can you explain it

kano69

Aug 1, 2008
San Diego
Very cool addition to my hero theme. But just having a little trouble understanding your readme file? Can you explain it

i kind'of had to read it twice also.. but this is what i did..

First--Sync my phone..
Then--Follow my pics.
Last--After save as, Drag file back to where you got it from. Overwrite Existing
file and your done.

*you dont have to restart your phone just go to the homescreen then back to internet tab.

xnifex

Jul 4, 2006
Phoenix
I love the black firefox. if i had kept the icon i'd definately use that. saved in case i go back to using it.

ArtieQ

Jul 24, 2009
Sweden
I didn't have a \Application Data\Manila\ but I remember some time ago I opened a manila file called 27c65cbd_manila and it had the things for the internet globe picture and selected. I changed those strings there and it works nice.