Cannot install any application

Search This thread

amoeba97

May 25, 2014
I am a newbie to all such stuff. i installed the MIUIv5 rom on my a110. the installation was successful but since then i cannot install any app, neither from the sd card nor from the play store. I have even tried installing other custom roms but the problem persists. Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Recognized Noob

Recognized Noob

Aug 14, 2013
ON YOUR BED
I am a newbie to all such stuff. i installed the MIUIv5 rom on my a110. the installation was successful but since then i cannot install any app, neither from the sd card nor from the play store. I have even tried installing other custom roms but the problem persists. Please help me out.
Thanks in advance.
calm down and flash bindassbost kernel if u r using jb 4.2 rom.
hit thanks

Reactions: amoeba97

amoeba97

May 25, 2014
ok so as i've thanked you thrice:D solve yet another problem....
wifi does not connect
"Obtaining IP address" doesn't go.
ROM: MIUIv5
Kernel:bindassboost 2.6

Reactions: Recognized Noob

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks in advance.
    Thanks in advance.
    hit thanks
    hit thanks

which one?? the old bindassboost or the unified bindassboost?
    btw thanks for ur prompt help :)
    which one?? the old bindassboost or the unified bindassboost?
    btw thanks for ur prompt help :)
    unified bb kernel. it has s2w and s2s features too. dont say thanks press the thanks button
    relief!!!!! :laugh::laugh:
    worked!
    so now how do i press the thanks button.. the button under your post doesnt work for me..(i know you'll help me out with that ;))
    well, under my picture of transformers, there is a thank button. that is the one.

dont forget to check if ur camera is working. sometimes it doesnt work