Can't enter stock recovery

Search This thread

brossma1

Feb 12, 2011
I have been trying to enter stock recovery mode with volume down and power button but all it does is power up the phone any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in scanner

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Free mobile app

pradeepvizz

Dec 24, 2010
Dubai
An easier way is to hit restart and start holding the volume down ( hold it even before it shuts down and keep holding it).

if that does not help Go to settings -> power, Turn off fastboot in there and try.

Other way is to do it from you computer if you have Adb setup, run command adb reboot-bootloader

Reactions: brossma1

Wonders_Never_Cease

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jul 10, 2013
Reboot into bootloader, select recovery once it starts to enter recovery...its not volume down and power, its volume up and power, but its finicky so may take a few tries

I have been trying to enter stock recovery mode with volume down and power button but all it does is power up the phone any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks in scanner

Reactions: brossma1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    An easier way is to hit restart and start holding the volume down ( hold it even before it shuts down and keep holding it).

if that does not help Go to settings -> power, Turn off fastboot in there and try.

Other way is to do it from you computer if you have Adb setup, run command adb reboot-bootloader
    Reboot into bootloader, select recovery once it starts to enter recovery...its not volume down and power, its volume up and power, but its finicky so may take a few tries