Superuser Mod for 4.4.4 (Build 14.4.A.0.108)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    D
    Deleted member 4529355
    ONLY TESTED IN MY C6903 BUILD NUMBER 14.4.A.0.108

From .ftf C6903_14.4.A.0.108_Generic FR 1276-5833_R5C

We live in a era were the Xposed Framework is the preferred way for fast, painless modifications and messing around with .jar, .smali, and lines of code is considered old school. I like 80s music, cold Coca Cola and Tetris and I was born in 1986 so yes, I like a bit of old school in my life.

This is a modified services.jar. Explained by BDFreak:

BDFreak said:
    What is this? Let me explain you. It will Bypass the signature checking of Sony. Sometimes when we mod any system app and put it back in to system with correct permission but the app doesn't work or doesn't install or force closes. Or Some of the apps from other sony device like Z1, Z Ultra, Z etc. are not installing in our phone even we put them in system with correct permission but they don't work. Most of the time these problems are happening because of signature checking.

This is a MUST if you love to modify your phone. A few reasons to have it:
    -Without Superusermod, BDFreak's Advanced Framework WILL cause a bootloop if a Factory data reset is performed. (Solved by reinstalling stock Framework)

-Without Superusermod, Riyal's 4K and Timeshift video or Ben Ling's Portrait Retouch port will not work, you'll get a FC or Camera Not Available message.

How To Install :
    -You must be on a Rooted AND Deodexed 14.4.A.0.108.
    Recovery optional. Can be copy-pasted onto system/framework and then rebooting. (Correct permissions are rw-r--r--, 0644) Otherwise:
    - Download from:
    1-MEGA

2-MediaFire

3-Or Attachments.

-Make a backup in TWRP (Is way faster)
    -Install the .zip and wipe cache and dalvik cache
    -Reboot

Happy modding! :laugh:

But if something goes wrong...
    This is the Stock services.jar in case you didn't made a backup.
    1-MEGA

2-MediaFire

3-Attached as C6903_14.4.A.0.108_StockServices.jar.zip
    works very well on my Z1 108 :)
    I, am with serjar superuser mod.is the same?

Sent from my C6903 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes. Both Are Same
    thanks, try and work fine, i instaled with KK 4.4.4 fw 14.4.A.0.133 :eek::good: