[Q] After 4.3 Update new click sounds?

Search This thread

minifamilie

Sep 22, 2013
Hi everybody,

just updated to Android 4.3 on my Z1 and realised that the Sony click sounds seems to have changed?
Has anyone experienced the same problem?
I really liked the "Sony" click sound any idea how to get it back?

Thanks in advance for your replies

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Yes, the click on 4.3 is different and many do not like it. The only one way to get that click back is to root your phone and replace with the old one from 4.2. The problem is you did not saved the wave file from 4.2 so somebody should post it for you and then you should replace it on your phone or you downgrade, root your phone, backup all what you need and update again. Anyway if you want root your .290 the only way is to downgrade with NUT method so you will do 2 things in 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: minifamilie

minifamilie

Sep 22, 2013
Yes, the click on 4.3 is different and many do not like it. The only one way to get that click back is to root your phone and replace with the old one from 4.2. The problem is you did not saved the wave file from 4.2 so somebody should post it for you and then you should replace it on your phone or you downgrade, root your phone, backup all what you need and update again. Anyway if you want root your .290 the only way is to downgrade with NUT method so you will do 2 things in 1.

Damn, had that thought - but i didn't want to believe ;)

Well i'll wait for the next update, maybe the'll bring it back?!

Thanks!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.