[APP] Wlakman 8.1.A.0.3 OTA update rolling

Search This thread

ashis.kyal

May 31, 2013
Kolkata
indiastechblog.blogspot.in
Got this OTA update through update center.
But didnot find any change in walkman and led bug is still present

uploadfromtaptalk1395303198709.jpg

Sent from Sony Xperia SP :)

ohmygel

May 9, 2012
I also got that update. What is the meaning of updating album and walkman that can support 4.4? I hope it means something

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

meshramjatin

Nov 17, 2013
Nagpur
3 new categories only for Unlimited Music Streaming

Sent from my C5302 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1395307711558.jpg
    1395307711558.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 266

ohmygel

May 9, 2012
Same problem. It doesn't fix led bug. I can't notice even small difference.

Sent from my C5303 using xda app-developers app

QBerto

Sep 30, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra
WIth the update the 'Recently Played', 'Most Played' and 'Newly Added' are back
The Played song have a bold effect in the playlist, the played playlist too
And there's a new easy way to open a menu for every song, before u need to tap for a few seconds the song, now u can tap the arrow in the right corner to open the menu, also with album/artist (dunno if u can do that in album/artist before)
And I'm not sure, but I think LED eff works a little better, nor good enough as 4.1, but maybe is not Walkman related, because the light beat eff is not in walkman app, is in Settings>Display

Last edited:

laviyaeh

Apr 23, 2013
I don't know why you all use the flickering led visualization. I thought the Walkman app is for listening music and not for watching "psychedelic colors". It's a not needed feature.

Grüße von Matze

headbon3

Mar 12, 2012
Davao Del Sur
I don't know why you all use the flickering led visualization. I thought the Walkman app is for listening music and not for watching "psychedelic colors". It's a not needed feature.

Grüße von Matze

Dude, the LED effects is the main reason why the SP stands "peculiarly" out with the rest of the Xperias with the LED strip design. You could say its just superflous but too others (including me), its a novelty function of the device itself...and to lose it after doing an update is just unacceptable. I'm hoping that this functionality is restored on the coming update (FIX as others call it) of the .266 FW.