[Q] Moto G - Screen does not wake in Flip Case.

Search This thread

anish.awalkar

Oct 17, 2010
Hi Everyone

I am using indian version of Moto G (Dual Sim) :):angel: with Kitkat Vers. 4.4.2. :victory:

Also, purchased a Nillkin Fresh Leather Flip Diary Cover Case For Motorola Moto G. (see image)

Now, benefit of this case is that it has a cut out on the top side of the flip (see image), so that whenever there is an incoming call,caller id should be visible in that cut out. This was the primary reason to buy such an overpriced case. :rolleyes:

It also locks the screen when you close the flip and wakes up the screen when you open the flip. Smart thing to have !:good:

But, unfortunately the screen remains off whenever there is an incoming call, it remians off until you open the flip. Ideally screen should wake up for incoming call even if the proximity sensor is blocked until you answer the call. Its definitely the proximity sensor at work but its not serving the purpose of the cut out. :confused::(

If any one noticed the same issue and has a solution to the problem, please feel free to answer or PM me ! Would be highly Obliged !:eek:

Last edited:

parashar

Mar 6, 2014
same issue with me plz tell the solution

hi

same with me please anyone tell the solution