Looking for SMS/MMS app that you can theme yourself.

Search This thread

BREWGIRL03

Mar 19, 2010
Massachusetts
I can't remember which ROM it was on but it had a stock SMS MMS app that you could pick all your own colors for text, background and even emojis . can someone please hook me up with the apk. I like stock apps that can be themed. Thanks.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

Cbass15

Mar 4, 2012
Franklin, OH
I can't remember which ROM it was on but it had a stock SMS MMS app that you could pick all your own colors for text, background and even emojis . can someone please hook me up with the apk. I like stock apps that can be themed. Thanks.

Morphology let's you theme the stock mms apk. But doesn't enable emojis.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jul 2, 2012
Omaha, NE
I think any AOSP ROM gives you this option. All the ones I have tried anyway. CM, AOKP, PA.......

Evo_Shift

Jan 17, 2011
You should try handcent. Has more theming options than you can dream of and you can make it look like stock pretty much. Plus backups are easier using a non-system app.

G

GuestD0701

DL Travp624s (team Baked) inverted apps and extract his mms and leave a copy of apk on your SDcard. He made the og fully theme-able mms a while back. :cool: Pretty sure his is only for Aosp roms..

BREWGIRL03

Mar 19, 2010
Massachusetts
Thanks everyone. It was in Aokp . Its in the 4.2 AOKP. I love it. You can theme it any and all colors you want. The background the text and even the smilies. Try it out its really great.

calebsb

Dec 10, 2012
spokompton
+1 or if anyone can post how to pull the apk from a ROM and how to push it to the system.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Extract the rom zip to a folder on your desktop. Open it up. Look inside for the apk you'd like. Copy it and place in a folder on your SD card. Then use an app like root browser to move it to (system/apps)

team nOObz
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2096164. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2116531

Reactions: thearch1tect

Top Liked Posts