Service Menu Loader App

Search This thread

weisborg

Feb 22, 2009
Starts the intent that dialing the code in the dialer does then exits. Just gives an easier way to get to the Menu than dialing the code all the time. Might work with other LG devices too if they use the same intent name...even if different code. I mostly use it to quickly turn off LTE since ATT took the option out.

Attachments

• ServiceMenu.apk
    159.9 KB · Views: 2,638

gunnyman

Apr 12, 2010
Greenville SC
Starts the intent that dialing the code in the dialer does then exits. Just gives an easier way to get to the Menu than dialing the code all the time. Might work with other LG devices too if they use the same intent name...even if different code. I mostly use it to quickly turn off LTE since ATT took the option out.

Thank you! I've been trying to figure out why I lost LTE and somehow I was set to WCDMA only.

Your app fixed me right up!

Mangala_Dharma

May 24, 2011
Montreal
" unfortunately, service menu has stopped", on Houstonn stock canadian rom 4.1.2, telus, v. 03

Sent from Somewhere using my Puppet Master

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.