Galaxy Tab 2, Charging problem.

Search This thread

v1v14n

Aug 7, 2011
Hi friends,

I've been using my tab for over a year now, but since the last few days I am having issues with charging, the tab shows 0% and when I keep it on charging within a minute the battery shows 100% and then keeps decreasing, even after keeping it for charge the entire night the battery just doesn't charge, even last night it was charging but today when I woke up the battery was only 37%.

I searched online, tried a few solutions that i found, resetting the battery, tried flashing back to some older ROM, din't work. So guys please tell me is this a battery issue which would be solved by changing the battery only or is there any other solution?

Thanks

D

Deleted member 5266660

Hi friends,

I've been using my tab for over a year now, but since the last few days I am having issues with charging, the tab shows 0% and when I keep it on charging within a minute the battery shows 100% and then keeps decreasing, even after keeping it for charge the entire night the battery just doesn't charge, even last night it was charging but today when I woke up the battery was only 37%.

I searched online, tried a few solutions that i found, resetting the battery, tried flashing back to some older ROM, din't work. So guys please tell me is this a battery issue which would be solved by changing the battery only or is there any other solution?

Thanks
well bro mine is showing similar problem but it is charging properly ,,,sometimes if the charging process interopts due to any reason so it won't get charged for 3-6 hours but otherwise my battery backup is fine.....:cyclops:

vipul.rk24

Sep 24, 2012
Mumbai
Hi friends,

Thanks

well bro mine is showing similar problem but it is charging properly ,,,sometimes if the charging process interopts due to any reason so it won't get charged for 3-6 hours but otherwise my battery backup is fine.....:cyclops:

Ask all your queries and discussion in this thread

GENERAL CHAT!! All XDA'ers Welcome (noobs included) :)
please dont create a whole thread for a single question buddy;)
please keep the general section clean :angel:

v1v14n

Aug 7, 2011
Sure, next time onwards. Coming back to the issue its been solved, it was a charger issue, changed the charger and everything is working fine now.

Sent from my GT-P3100