[APP][WIDGET]Mission Control

Search This thread

evertith

Oct 27, 2009
[Updated]
Added button to change ringer state: Silent, Vibrate, Normal
NOTE: You cannot change ringer/notification levels with the widget if ringer state is in Silent or Vibrate. You will notice the icons fade out.
Enjoy!

Hey everyone. I developed a small widget to quickly change volume levels for media, ringtone, notification, and alarm. I find myself wanting to turn media volume on/off all the time, and I couldn't find a good solution in the Market, so I made my own.

You can download it from the Market. Just search for Mission Control. There is an SD version (G1, Hero, etc), and an HD version (Evo, Nexus, etc).

If you guys find any bugs or have suggestions for it, just let me know. This is my first Android app, so please be gentle. :p

Mission Control HD.apk (right-click Save As)
Mission Control SD.apk (right-click Save As)

missioncontrol.png

Last edited:

davesters81

Jun 8, 2010
San Antonio
Nice handy little app. I just downloaded from the market and put it on one of my panels. I like the three level toggles. this will be great when at the theater or a meeting and want to turn everything off really quick.

Thanks for the app!

evertith

Oct 27, 2009
This is pretty nice. The sound board to the right doesnt work for me on the EVO. What is it supposed to do?

The control panel is non-functional at the moment. My plans are to use it to allow a user to fully customize a button to do anything they want, along with choosing any icons they want as well.

dukins

Apr 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Only other thing I would like to see, is when you press one of the toggles that it changes your phone settings to vibrate, silent, etc.

krizno

Jan 12, 2010
fair oaks
That's what I get on both links
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Attachments

• ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadByTapatalk.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 103

wighty

Dec 5, 2008
Phoenix, Az
Cascade mode

GREAT looking app! Only problem, when using it (HD) with launcher pro (on EVO), the widget gets disbled when going into cascade mode. i don't know if it has anything to do with my phone having "Sense" banned (using DC 3.2.3) or the devopment of the widget just doesn't have cascade support yet.

keep up the good work :)

evertith

Oct 27, 2009
GREAT looking app! Only problem, when using it (HD) with launcher pro (on EVO), the widget gets disbled when going into cascade mode. i don't know if it has anything to do with my phone having "Sense" banned (using DC 3.2.3) or the devopment of the widget just doesn't have cascade support yet.

keep up the good work :)

Thanks for the observation. I'll try it out and see if I can fix the bug. Appreciate the comments. :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Updated]
    Added button to change ringer state: Silent, Vibrate, Normal
    NOTE: You cannot change ringer/notification levels with the widget if ringer state is in Silent or Vibrate. You will notice the icons fade out.
    Enjoy!

Hey everyone. I developed a small widget to quickly change volume levels for media, ringtone, notification, and alarm. I find myself wanting to turn media volume on/off all the time, and I couldn't find a good solution in the Market, so I made my own.

You can download it from the Market. Just search for Mission Control. There is an SD version (G1, Hero, etc), and an HD version (Evo, Nexus, etc).

If you guys find any bugs or have suggestions for it, just let me know. This is my first Android app, so please be gentle. :p

Mission Control HD.apk (right-click Save As)
    Mission Control SD.apk (right-click Save As)

missioncontrol.png