ST15i restarted again and again
Originally Posted by Ste91
Make sure your phone has a good % of battery left
1) Power off the phone.
2) Start flashtool
3) Click on the Lighting Symbol and Select Flashmode and click OK.
4) Select Appropriate Firmware and Tick Wipe User Data and Wipe Cache check box if visible and click OK. If visible click even exclude TA
PS: The appropriate firmware is a stock firmware for your device. For example the GB rom you downloaded for the downgrade and already placed in the flashtool/firmwares folder
5) click ok and follow the on-screen indications
6) when it asks to plug your device in flashmode, plug the cable in the mobile keeping the Volume DOWN button pushed down.
7) follow the on-screen indications
im using st15i and its run icecream sandwich 4.0.4.
after i finished a call my phone keep on restarting again and again..
i have try these method using flashtools version 0.9.11.0
after plug in the cable n keeping the volume down button the flashtools says that
12/015/2013 18:15:08 - ERROR - Error flashing. Aborted
12/015/2013 18:15:08 - ERROR - Drivers need to be installed for connected device.
12/015/2013 18:15:08 - ERROR - You can find them in the drivers folder of Flashtool.