I really wish the white version came with white carbon fiber

What and how can we get it made???

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda app-developers app

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
Dreaming doesn't hurt..lol

Jan 14, 2011
Zagg sells these skins that you can overlay in devices. Like their screen protectors, they can be custom made for specific devices. The only problem? They don't make these skins specifically for the RAZR HD. The only option would be to get a sheet of it, like a square foot of a desired pattern, and cut it and apply it yourself. I'm not sure if they do that tho.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

dorkydood

Nov 10, 2012
ArmorSuit makes a full body suit in black and white.
http://www.amazon.com/ArmorSuit-Mil...1355409803&sr=8-4&keywords=razr+hd+armor+suit
I tried the black one on my MaxxHD. It would have fit perfectly except for the slightly rounded corners. I suppose you could cut a relief in the corners with a razor to get them to lay flat (think upholstery). The adhesive seemed to be strong, but I'm not sure how durable it would be. The front screen protector is very similar to Zagg's product, but it is cut larger to cover more of the glass. I returned the Zagg because it left too much exposed glass around the edge.

Reactions: itsdubai

triskropf97

Dec 5, 2012
Ghost Armor makes a white carbon fiber cover

I can't even find any ghost cases

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Did anybody ever try any Skinomi protectors?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

lucidvtec

Jul 28, 2010
Anyone get the white ghost armor yet

Looking for pix installed please

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ghost Armor makes a white carbon fiber cover
    ArmorSuit makes a full body suit in black and white.
    http://www.amazon.com/ArmorSuit-Mil...1355409803&sr=8-4&keywords=razr+hd+armor+suit
    I tried the black one on my MaxxHD. It would have fit perfectly except for the slightly rounded corners. I suppose you could cut a relief in the corners with a razor to get them to lay flat (think upholstery). The adhesive seemed to be strong, but I'm not sure how durable it would be. The front screen protector is very similar to Zagg's product, but it is cut larger to cover more of the glass. I returned the Zagg because it left too much exposed glass around the edge.