Using a Live Wallpaper as lockscreen and a normal one as wallpaper

Search This thread

marian42

Nov 27, 2011
Hi,

I'm using Virtuous Affinity 2.0.5 with stock launcher and stock lockscreen.

Is it possible to use a simple image as wallpaper while using a Live Wallpaper as Lock screen background?

It is possible vice versa because one can set a live wallpaper as background and choose a custom image for the lock screen.

uros0104

Dec 20, 2010
Belgrade
I'm pretty sure that's not possible, because live wallpaper is basically an app, and so is lockscreen, and it's simply not configured for it, but this is a good idea for a lockscreen app actually...

-Alaa-

Nov 17, 2010
Hi,

I'm using Virtuous Affinity 2.0.5 with stock launcher and stock lockscreen.

Is it possible to use a simple image as wallpaper while using a Live Wallpaper as Lock screen background?

It is possible vice versa because one can set a live wallpaper as background and choose a custom image for the lock screen.
in Miui its possible to use 2 different wallpapers i dont know if the lockscreen supports the live one but i am sure that the homescreen supports it

marian42

Nov 27, 2011
I'm pretty sure that's not possible, because live wallpaper is basically an app, and so is lockscreen, and it's simply not configured for it, but this is a good idea for a lockscreen app actually...

The stock lockscreen and a custom lockscreen app can show the current live wallpaper. But this requires the live wallpaper to be set a current home screen background.