o2 Graphite build WM6.5English beta1!!!!!

Search This thread

Jerome!

Oct 1, 2005
Switzerland
Greetings to all!!!I represent you first the european the build WM6.5 Standart,language,only english!!!!!It is made on a basis OEM-parts from WM6.0 O2 UK,with kitchen use amazingosp from is forum ioicn.com.cn,build OS has given ALEUT from is forum wce.by http://www.4shared.com/account/file/134858805/26201766/WM65Eng.html The problem with the chamber is solved. The reference has updated.

Thank you so much! It's working brilliant on my O2 Graphite! Flashed this afternoon, when I find something odd I will let you know in this thread. So far so good, wasn't expecting a release for my good old Graphite anymore.

it SAYS you will be flashing OS M_V6.1.0_SZT_080320 and
RADIO V3.17.2 P10_2008-03-20 but I ended up with
Mine hasn't flashed the radio too. Cubased, can you please provide a radio rom update? When I can increase the call quality or reception I'm in for an update!

Last edited:

j_svas

May 28, 2006
Pune
Many thanks Cubesada,

Any known issues please? Also how is the battery life? any improvement due to this 6.5?

Graphite has a known issue of becoming hot near speaker ear, any better with this?

I am downloading and will try this...in worest is it possible to go back to original ROM please?

Thanks once again Srinivas

Tabbe

Dec 19, 2005
till now still working very well, no hanging
cubesada, will you update it? or can you release the kitchen where you stop at

Donpacundo

Nov 17, 2007

niioshiu

Aug 28, 2009
If you try it and it doesn't allow you to flash, then the answer is still Yes, if you use ResHacker, and Open EZBOOT.exe in Reshacker.
Then modify the part of the package which is responsible for telling you that the phone you plugged in is not an XDA Graphite. And its actually correct, as the device name for Asian graphites is something like "O2 Graphite" not "XDA Graphite" which is what the installer is expecting. SO - Expand the node in the tree on the left that says "String Table" and then expand the node "3". Click the "1033" node, and you'll get some text displayed on the right. Look for a like that says: 34, "Xda Graphite" and change it to your device's name so it looks like this: "34, "O2 Graphite".
Click File -> Save As and save the updated package as something like UpdatedInstaller.exe.
please i have been trying DL from this link for the past couple of days. but no acess
please help
LINK UNAVAILABLE