Free 50GB cloud storage at Box.com for LG (and Xperia) users!

Search This thread

srik73

Aug 8, 2011
Bangalore
Lg world IS available in the market. Upon starting though, it tells me that the app currently does not support my country. :(

Sorry man. Cant tell you anything else.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

its ok, i found it in the market, installed and working. No big deal though. nothing spl in this app. I was checking for compatibility of LG apps with CM7. thanks. Again ur idea of 240 lcd density helped.

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
To everyone asking about it before, I figured out how to upload multiple files into Box!

Just go to your preferred file manager app (I use ES File Explorer for files and Quick Pic for my photos), multiselect your files from those apps, choose "Share", then share the multiple files to Box!

Trying the map network drive tutorial now...

wahur1

Feb 1, 2007
jut created account with SE Xperia Play but still getting the same 5gig and not the 50gig upgrade why ? help please.

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
I believe that the deal is only currently live with LG. Here's the thing, you can sign up you accounts using your LG phone and still get the 50gb on all.

Or... you can edit the build.prop temporarily on your xperia (to fake an LG device), reboot, install box, and get your 50gb as well.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
You can get 50 GB here as well, AFAIK, but watch out to select Personal basic and not Personal premium while registration. Hope I am not wrong about the size, but just visit the site and check it out ;)

N00BY0815

Nov 6, 2011
Sorry, forgot to add the link :p it s adrive.com ;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Tapatalk

cuprum12

Oct 26, 2011
somewhere on the net
is it for people who already had a box account or anyone? cause i had one and just had to log in with the app on my OB and a popup said "you have upgraded to 50gb" but my sister who has an SE Arc didn't get any 50gb but she made a new account as she didn't have one earlier. she's stuck at 5gb.

hi,
i got a LG970
i've created my account,
how i redeem the 50gb ?

cant find it, it shows i only got 5gb

I just try it. and get 50GB instantly.
here are the steps i made
1. download box from market
2. register via mobile, then confirmation link will be sent to your email
3. open your email and follow the confirmation link, wait till you see "Your email address is now verified" (as attached)
4. log in to your box account via your LG mobile, then, voila, "your account has been upgraded" -> don't remember the exact words :p

hope this help :good:

1 thing I'm wondering, what if i change my phone to another brand, is it still 50 GB or what? :confused:

I believe that the deal is only currently live with LG. Here's the thing, you can sign up you accounts using your LG phone and still get the 50gb on all.

Or... you can edit the build.prop temporarily on your xperia (to fake an LG device), reboot, install box, and get your 50gb as well.

----------
Sent from my Optimus 2X

this post can trick and answer my question lol
thanks dude ;)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

salisbury_steak

Oct 21, 2010
Manila
www.fb.com
1 thing I'm wondering, what if i change my phone to another brand, is it still 50 GB or what? :confused:

this post can trick and answer my question lol
thanks dude ;)

lol. You're welcome mate. And thanks for posting your steps.

I use the 50GB as a cloud space for my sideloaded apps. Really handy when you have multiple android devices that will benefit in having a repository of some sort. :)

Reactions: cuprum12

Cedlad

May 16, 2012
yeah its awesome what is the limit size upload :0 per file ? ?

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts