[ROM][WWE] Sutyi's SECOND ROMs (23529, 21889, 21876, 28205)

Search This thread

Shrekkie

Jul 28, 2009
Hi,

I am running the Manalia rom now for a few days.
Much respect from the Netherlands!

handas_xda

Apr 25, 2008
Vilnius
Trying 23420 BASIC. Thank you for your efforts. Bugs found so far:
Yes/No buttons not visible.
There is no option to disable optical joystick.
Left Softkey at the bottom says "calendar" but opens "contacts" (easy reg fix).
When writing new SMS if you decide to cancel message it asks "do you want save to drafts?" but if choose No it returns to editor and there is no way to exit without saving draft.
Other than that, very nice ROM.

sutyi

Jun 27, 2009
dieselgarage.hu
I love 23420 BASIC,pls.new build......

At the moment i'm working on a 21876 Manila build. it seems to be fast, smooth...but QuickGPS doesn't want to download data:confused: at 100% it says error... Does anybody succeded to download QuickGPS data nowadays?

To ask your request: the next build will a 6.5.3 rom. Build 23506. coming soon:)

EDIT: Kovsky QuickGPS downloads data..:)

Last edited:

cristidotro

Aug 2, 2009
Constanta
At the moment i'm working on a 21876 Manila build. it seems to be fast, smooth...but QuickGPS doesn't want to download data:confused: at 100% it says error... Does anybody succeded to download QuickGPS data nowadays?

To ask your request: the next build will a 6.5.3 rom. Build 23506. coming soon:)

EDIT: Kovsky QuickGPS downloads data..:)

I've heard that build 23506 is a battery drainer... Maybe you'll use the latest build :p.

Cheers!

cristidotro

Aug 2, 2009
Constanta
it is uploaded....:D when you click the link you should refresh the page some times if it says that unavaliable..:confused: after i refreshed 4 times i could download. but if it won't work some time later i will upload it again:)

I've found it :p Installed it for 4 hours. No bug so far.

Hope you'll make a clean version soon :p.

Cheers!

jescca

Jul 26, 2009
I had flash it last night ...but my x1 reset all the time ..any other ones who have this bug too?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hi!
    sorry for the late reply but i dont have any time. we are building a new car-mechanic-garage and i'm working on it. and i a little bit tired of rom cooking.
    altough i didnt released anything i cooked roms, but they arent as good as the older ones.

- now i'm using 21889 lite with no manila, dialer:phone_Canvas_Enhancement_2G_4_2_52620112824_0, etc. if someone ask me i will upload it.

sutyi : )

Thank you for your what you've done till now for this community. Every time I want a stable and very fast ROM I return to yours.

Thank you and Good Luck with the garage!