[Q] Where to buy this "Battery Case"

Search This thread
Please see this photo. The case has "Samsung" (barely discernable) on the front, and only comes with a battery if you buy it straight from Samsung. I lost my other one and was wondering where I can get more of them (very handy if you are carrying around spare batteries)? Not only do I not see them anywhere on ebay, but I can't even find a photo of one when I search google images! Please help, anyone?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

Attachments

• 1392060416043.jpg
    1392060416043.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 190

Xerrus

Dec 9, 2010
It comes with the external battery charger/spare battery kit from as long as it's a direct from Samsung one. Retails for $49.99 I believe, however there are plenty of 50% codes floating around on the Internet.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes that is where I got mine. But all I want right now is to find out where the little plastic battery holders are for sale. And certainly not for $50! Any ideas?

Sent from my Galaxy Note III; Previous owner/hacker of Galaxy S III, Galaxy Nexus, Droid X, HTC HD2, HTC Touch Pro 2, HTC Tilt, HTC 8525, O2 XDA II, O2 XDA.

Last edited: