EX-3Minit Users That Are Using 4.4.2 KitKat...

Search This thread

norml

May 8, 2013
Gardena, CA
Due to recent events, no 3Minit available for 4.4.2...

What mods/apps are you using to emulate 3Minit options? I REALLY liked the long press back kill app option, This is my MAIN concern, I've used some other mods that aren't quite the same, they are slow, and I have to do it twice sometimes when killing certain apps Can you guys suggest something that is similar and quick as 3Minit, that's my MAIN concern on 4.4.2 TW custom roms. And other functions as well, any suggestions, good experiences? Thanks members!

ozkaya

Mar 22, 2006

What mods/apps are you using to emulate 3Minit options? I REALLY liked the long press back kill app option, This is my MAIN concern, I've used some other mods that aren't quite the same, they are slow, and I have to do it twice sometimes when killing certain apps Can you guys suggest something that is similar and quick as 3Minit, that's my MAIN concern on 4.4.2 TW custom roms. And other functions as well, any suggestions, good experiences? Thanks members!

Xposed Wanam module has long back option for killing apps and works well for me.

Reactions: norml

norml

May 8, 2013
Gardena, CA
Xposed Wanam module has long back option for killing apps and works well for me.

Thanks, but that's one of the many I have tried and it is stupid slow compared to 3Minit's and the one that use to come with Omega. 1 reply, maybe it's time to switch permanently to AOSP, or GPE, thanks again ozkaya for ur help, take it easy!!

OVER HALF MY POSTS ARE THANKED FOR HELPING MEMBERS AND I CAN'T GET NO HELP, OR SUGGESTIONS, WHAT A JOKE.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.