[Q] HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search This thread

sjfhms13

Aug 31, 2014
soOoOoOo... I was told if it seemed like one or more of my apps were causing my phone to act like its somewhat POSSESSED, in a way, that I could attempt to boot my phone in "Safe Mode" in order to put the phone into a safe boot so that I could attempt to narrow down which app or apps that happened to be causing my phone to act erratically. I was told to Hold down BOTH, the power button & the volume down key, at the SAME time, for approx 2-3 seconds, and once I was to relase those buttons, several "boot options" would appear. And, in fact I did & succeeded in re-booting my phone into "Safe Mode" several months back. Although I was never able to actually narrow it down to which apps was causing the strange behavior of my phone (ie: just simply rebooting itself, all by itself, at random times, pretty often), I do indeed remember that I did accomplish booting it into "Safe Mode", bc i remmeber when I did, and it rebooted, the words, "Safe Mode" would be in white text across the bottom of the screen. Now, heres the stumper... Now, several months later, when my phoen has started acting erratically, yet again, I attempted the exact same procedure. And instead of the booting options that i rememeber seeing, its a much different menu that it comes to. It will say "AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)" at the very top typed in white text, in a black background. And it proceeds to look like this:

AP Fastboot Flash Mode (s)

30.B6 (sha-a9a4ab8, 2014-0-18 18:12:23)

eMMC: 16GB Sandisk RV=06 PV=07 TY=17

DRAM: 2048MB Samsung S4 SDRAM=4Gb

Up Time: X minutues

Device is LOCKED. Status Code: 0

Battery OK (((typed in green text)))

Connect USB Data Cable

Boot Mode Selection Menu

Vol UP Selects, Vol DOWN Scrolls

Normal Recovery

Recovery

Factory

Barcodes

BP Tools

Fastboot Reason: Key Pressed

SoOoOoOoOo.... if I attempt to select BP Tools, it just simply reboots in a normal recovery way, if I select Barcodes, it also too will just reboot in a normal recovery, as well, actually as any of the other options, they all just seem to reboot in a normal recovery mode. They do not seem to make any differance or changes to anything, at all. Now, if you can scroll back up up to where it had the "Samsung 4S" in the menu, where I assume it is just giving details about my phone. Note that, i actually have the Motorola Droid Ultra phone, not a Samsung S4!! I do not understand that, and it kinda freaked me out a bit, seriously!! (lol) I have not attempted any type of "rooting process, or ROM changes, or any type of anything like that, of the sort, at all, whatsoever!!! So Im curious, as to know if its possible someone else who had the opportunity to get ahold of my phone, for any length of time, may have possibly tried to either install or change something BIG on my phone, for whatever reason, but without my knowledge! And if so, then what would they have been getting out of doing this to my phone?? Ive been searching the search engines for related topics, but so far have only come up with information about this possibly happening when someone attempts to root a phone, yet is unsuccessful.....? please help!!!!!!