No 4.4.3 ota....

Search This thread

Edogawa Conan

Jan 17, 2012
I still haven't received the 4.4.3 ota...... Is there something wrong with my phone or should I just wait for some more time?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Free mobile app

donjamal

I still haven't received the 4.4.3 ota...... Is there something wrong with my phone or should I just wait for some more time?

it's not rolled out to everyone at the same time.

if it's that urgent, download the flashable zip's from the development thread and flash 'em. There's also a factory image available from Google that you can flash from your computuer.

Edogawa Conan

Jan 17, 2012
it's not rolled out to everyone at the same time.

if it's that urgent, download the flashable zip's from the development thread and flash 'em. There's also a factory image available from Google that you can flash from your computuer.

It's not urgent or anything. It's just that I see threads around saying that they got the 4.4.3 update so I was a bit worried....

playya

Jan 12, 2007
Florida
Lets be honest here you have 2 choices its either wait and no one here can tell you when you will get the update or just flash images... Or my bad third choice root and flash stock zips out there. Keep rebooting if you are worried about it or keep checking if you have a check for update section. Hard to believe anyone with a N4 that does not root it.... Good Luck my friend

Reactions: Edogawa Conan

Edogawa Conan

Jan 17, 2012
Lets be honest here you have 2 choices its either wait and no one here can tell you when you will get the update or just flash images... Or my bad third choice root and flash stock zips out there. Keep rebooting if you are worried about it or keep checking if you have a check for update section. Hard to believe anyone with a N4 that does not root it.... Good Luck my friend

Haha.......I tried that this morning and the best I could get was the 4.4.2 update...... Sadly I'm an impatient guy...... So I'll just download the ota which other other people have uploaded

Edogawa Conan

Jan 17, 2012
My next doubt is...... Now I've the ota zip file which is around 78mb...... should I flash the 4.4.3 kernel and radio first and then flash the ota file or can I directly flash the ota file??

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
My next doubt is...... Now I've the ota zip file which is around 78mb...... should I flash the 4.4.3 kernel and radio first and then flash the ota file or can I directly flash the ota file??

If you don't have the stock 4.4.2 kernel you will have to flash that first. The radio shouldn't matter

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: Edogawa Conan

RASTAVIPER

May 2, 2011
Just use wug toolkit to flash the OTA zip and root after again.
A few computer clicks is all that it takes.

Only things you need to start is to have ready at your device, the zip files of ota and supersu.

Unleashed by my Nexus 4

Top Liked Posts