[ROM] [Samsung SGH-i600] [WWE] WM 6.5(Build 23090) O-lo-lo edition

Search This thread

xptonix

Aug 19, 2010
First of all...thanks for modding the firmware and released to us.

I will donate to you a few euros, if all did! You have a paypal account to donate? Or a tutorial how to donate to webmoney? Thanks

Last edited:

nepal12

Jan 18, 2011
Nürnberg
Guys , I'm new to this forum . I've installed the PDA posted in this forum at beginning . I'm having problem with msn messanger, Help me please ..

And Has anyone realize about the flashplayer on this version . I cannot install flashlight 7 version which is intended for WM 6.5 .

Hakim Rahman

Oct 28, 2010
in here

nepal12

Jan 18, 2011
Nürnberg
"perhaps with BSB Tweaks you can fix msn messenger...
you can look at http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=589305"

Well this works but , it changes many features in my phone but I love the old style . I tried to install new msn messanger but it gives an error as " no sufficient permission for the software "

And is there any solution for installing flash player ??

Well My friends watch flash videos and play flash games on their WM mobiles and I am the only one who got a perfect WM version by Shabudabu but no flashplayer. :(

necafe

Mar 19, 2009
Surrey, BC, Canada
Can I change the keyboard layout to sch-m620?

Hi..guys..
I also have a same problem with "ircomot".

my phone is samsung sch-m620. It is called blackjack in Korea.
As you know, m620 and i600 model is almost same, so I could flash this pda rom to my m620.
On the other hand, one problem is keyboard arrangement is different.
"QWERTY" keyboard layout is okay but, number key arrangement is different.
(I will upload the layout picture, so you can know it)
a0004367_46d1dfa355830.jpg

I just want to use t9 english dictionary. So, if you don't know how to change keyboard layout to m620, just let me know how to install t9 english dictionary.

If you ask some files, I will search and maybe I can find it.
I already read previous suggestion, and changed english code to Korea through the registry editor, but nothing was changed.
Thanks for your nice rom.

Last edited:

arandjele

Feb 8, 2011
I am having problem with setting mp3 as ringtone. when i set mp3 as ringtone i get message : the file size cannot be larger then 0 KB.
I am using WM 6.5(Build 23090) O-lo-lo edition. Please help !

dachau

Feb 9, 2011
Dachau
Hi guys, how can I change the keyboard layout to German?
I could not find the correct setting for the registry change...

Thanks!

other90

Apr 23, 2011
I am having problem with setting mp3 as ringtone. when i set mp3 as ringtone i get message : the file size cannot be larger then 0 KB.
I am using WM 6.5(Build 23090) O-lo-lo edition. Please help !

You must edit registry. Go into HKEY_Current User > ControlPanel > Sounds and create DWORD key named FileSizeLimit with value data 10487200. It works for me.

Nickolaas67

Oct 12, 2009
Pretoria
Latest working download link for this ROM

Hi,
I have recently dusted this phone off from storage, and would like to use this / or any new ROM that is suitable :

Model : SGH-i600
FCC ID : A3LSGHI600

Does have Wifi, HSDPA, WM5xx

I am looking for download links and also instructions on "how to update / install" the ROM. A previous attempt resulted in : when turning on, the phone immediately goes to : "USB Downloader - Open 1.1", with a black screen...

Any ideas / suggestions ?

Thanks.

Top Liked Posts