Search This thread

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
I believe some of you guys are looking for this, arent you? ;)

As i didnt found anything about this in this forums, i thought i should bring this up to you.
i didnt tested, so i dont know if it will work, but i think you should know how to do it if you wanted to.

Its an overclock module to any MSM8x60 device, originally made for the Sensation and EVO 3D, but in theory, it works with the dual core S4 as well, since it is for "all" MSM8x60, and this "x" is a variable, so it can be for Both 8260 and 8660(S3 SoCs) and 8260A, 8660A, 8960,8960T(S4 SoCs)

And to make you happier, i heard the same applies to the GPU overclock module (made for S3, but didnt found it...). ;D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1166720

FOUND BEFORE POSTING

OC for Krait, made for One XL/AT&T/Rogers One X/One S

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1665470

NOW STOPING ASKING EPINTER ABOUT OVERCLOCK! lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Royalfox

esok44

Feb 1, 2011
AW: Overclock Module for MSM8x60

Anyone tested this? Sounds good.:)

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
i tested this modules in the xperia s and have seen this running in person in the american sgs 3, from ATT i think, it uses the same SoC(CPU+GPU) the razr hd does, so in theory it should work.

yet, to confirm it works in the razr hd, it need testing. but as some devs said, it is a universal module, so it works with all S4 krait SoC based devices, same for the GPU OC(sorry, id seen it somewhere, but still didnt found it...)

tech_head

i tested this modules in the xperia s and have seen this running in person in the american sgs 3, from ATT i think, it uses the same SoC(CPU+GPU) the razr hd does, so in theory it should work.

yet, to confirm it works in the razr hd, it need testing. but as some devs said, it is a universal module, so it works with all S4 krait SoC based devices, same for the GPU OC(sorry, id seen it somewhere, but still didnt found it...)

Stock thermald.conf.
Can someone post it??

Thanks

tech_head

It doesn't work on a JB device.
From my device : Linux version 3.0.31-g59a8475 (hudson@buildlinux16) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 3 08:11:31 PDT 2012

I'm pretty sure the files in this thread were built for a 2.6.1 kernel.
I tried and the module won't load. So we need to wait for someone to update the module for the 3.0.31 version.

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
It doesn't work on a JB device.
From my device : Linux version 3.0.31-g59a8475 (hudson@buildlinux16) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP PREEMPT Sat Nov 3 08:11:31 PDT 2012

I'm pretty sure the files in this thread were built for a 2.6.1 kernel.
I tried and the module won't load. So we need to wait for someone to update the module for the 3.0.31 version.

ill talk to some kernel dev folks and see how to get it running through modules, in the worst case cenario, ill ask a friend if i can use his machine to compile a kernel with OC based on Stock and Epinter's CM.

an21281

NeoZeruel

Mar 30, 2013
Lima
Hi, I'm a new member, I was looking for an overclocking method for the RAZR HD. Is there any update for this thread?

Something like a custom kernel?, or an updated overclock module?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

guidoido004

Feb 1, 2011
São Paulo
twitter.com
Hi, I'm a new member, I was looking for an overclocking method for the RAZR HD. Is there any update for this thread?

Something like a custom kernel?, or an updated overclock module?

Thanks, and sorry for my bad english

I got a optimus g, tho i have a razr HD back home, ill check the modules while i cant compile a kernel and test it, IF it works ill update the thread with the working files and how to install it, sorry for the delay answer, the other phones i had where stolen and i im busy at work since then trying to get money to pay the hole it left at my financial life.

Sent from my LG-E975 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I believe some of you guys are looking for this, arent you? ;)

As i didnt found anything about this in this forums, i thought i should bring this up to you.
    i didnt tested, so i dont know if it will work, but i think you should know how to do it if you wanted to.

Its an overclock module to any MSM8x60 device, originally made for the Sensation and EVO 3D, but in theory, it works with the dual core S4 as well, since it is for "all" MSM8x60, and this "x" is a variable, so it can be for Both 8260 and 8660(S3 SoCs) and 8260A, 8660A, 8960,8960T(S4 SoCs)

And to make you happier, i heard the same applies to the GPU overclock module (made for S3, but didnt found it...). ;D

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1166720

FOUND BEFORE POSTING

OC for Krait, made for One XL/AT&T/Rogers One X/One S

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1665470

NOW STOPING ASKING EPINTER ABOUT OVERCLOCK! lol