Issues with GiONEE E7

Search This thread

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
1) there is no customization option in sound profiles
2)I get msg notification only when i open my Whatsapp otherwise no.
3) I have a different keyboard but sometimes the default keyboard appears...
Can anyone specially @NHS2008 have a solution pls

berz

Oct 10, 2010
Bangalore

i like the keyboard since its stock google keyboard so havent come across the issue.
i don't have the whatsapp issue you are having since i get proper notifications for my whatsapp :|

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai

1) It happens to me as well sometimes. I believe it is the aggressive memory management policy of GiONEE which keeps killing the Whatsapp process. It doesn't really bother me. But if you are rooted and have installed Xposed, you can try installing the "App Settings" module and make Whatsapp 'resident' app. which will keep the app in the memory.
2) You must set your choice of Keyboard as default in "Setting/Language and input"

Reactions: GTARaja

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
1) It happens to me as well sometimes. I believe it is the aggressive memory management policy of GiONEE which keeps killing the Whatsapp process. It doesn't really bother me. But if you are rooted and have installed Xposed, you can try installing the "App Settings" module and make Whatsapp 'resident' app. which will keep the app in the memory.
2) You must set your choice of Keyboard as default in "Setting/Language and input"

Yeah i can understand that...faced same situation in cm11 on my xperia u :( anyways any solution for my sound profile customization??? wanted to have haptic feedback in my capacitive button in vibration mode

mikky986

Sep 4, 2013
elife e7 issues

Guys need serious help from u all !!
I bought Elife e7 yesterday, facing following issues

1. I am unable to download a single app from playstore.
2. The phone calling volume is very low.
3. 3G internet speed is as compare to 2G

Thanks in advance !:eek:

Last edited:

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA

1 and 3 because of ur network provider...check with other handset....2) phone calling volume?? u mean ringtone?? yes i also feel the same..no solution till now...:good:

Reactions: mikky986

mikky986

Sep 4, 2013
1 and 3 because of ur network provider...check with other handset....2) phone calling volume?? u mean ringtone?? yes i also feel the same..no solution till now...:good:

I was using Samsung Galaxy S with same network provider, I never had these issues with it.

2) I can not hear the caller voice because phones volume is to low. Is it problem with my handset?

Last edited:

GTARaja

Nov 20, 2013
Bangalore, KA
I was using Samsung Galaxy S with same network provider, I never had these issues with it.

2) I can not hear the caller voice because phones volume is to low. Is it problem with my handset?

Yes may be ur handset problem.as nobody with E7 having the problems u stated...visit service center and get it resolved.......

faisal_ln

Apr 2, 2011
Why is the screen brightness low?

I compared the screen brightness to nexus 5 and it felt quite low...why is it so as they have the same display panel.

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Change the sound profile to ring..after that you can customize it..hope this helps

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

Might be an issue with your network operator....i have no such issues...Also my 3g works much faster than my galaxy s3..and regarding the earpiece volume it quite loud..plz check some other sim card.

mikky986

Sep 4, 2013
Query

How to set different volumes for ringer and notification? i didnt find this option in settings.
OR
Anybody know any app to do the same. I tried 4-5 apps of volume control but didnt work, it sets same ringer and notification volume.

:eek:

anilkigal

Mar 13, 2014
Gionee E7 issue

Its unable to play MKV video format it freezes a lot while playing it have a great hardware but not able to play MKV smoothly lacks a lot.

DeceptiPrime

Feb 25, 2012
Delhi
Yea i am serious you can use other third party players to play MKV but the default player is unable to play it i have consulted Gionee care persons they have assured me that this problem will be resolved as soon as possible via OTA update.

Well you can always use mx player, try high bitrate movie in it 1080p 25+ bitrate then check how smooth it works.

anilkigal

Mar 13, 2014
Well you can always use mx player, try high bitrate movie in it 1080p 25+ bitrate then check how smooth it works.
well I am using many players including MX player on HW+ codecs this phone only have issue with MKV format third party players are a eaisy way to play it but here my concern is default player ,baiscally gionee's cheap phones which cost around 7000 rs playing them smoothly .Well I hope it ll get resolved soon .

d.kumar

Mar 18, 2014
Wifi direct malfunction

i cant send or receive files with wifi direct. the connecting device searches connects but the sending is failed.
YAHOO MAIL app doesnt sync mail on its own. the app has to be opened/started to refresh the mails.

NHS2008

Jul 24, 2010
Mumbai
i cant send or receive files with wifi direct. the connecting device searches connects but the sending is failed.
YAHOO MAIL app doesnt sync mail on its own. the app has to be opened/started to refresh the mails.

It happens with a lot of devices. Aldo happens with HTC One X and S4. I would suggest you use something like ES File Explorer or SupeBeam.

Go to Power Manager/Power Settings and disable 'Auto Clean'.

anilkigal

Mar 13, 2014
Well gionee confirmed me that they ll provide kikkat

As per their confirmation on facebook while they reply my request ,thay said it ll available from April end ........ screen shot of this conversation attached.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.