Square trade warranty

Search This thread

Lostatsea23

Apr 13, 2014
So I bought a square trade warranty for this device as I imported it and figured I'd unlock the bootloader and wouldn't be able to get it fixed anyways since it's not sold in the United States... Anyways I plan on being it to square trade for repair because I'm having issues with the vibrate not always working which is annoying considering I spent about 700 dollars on the device and also the earpiece has terrible audio quality sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and my girlfriend has att and never has this issue so I'm thinking it's the phone... Has anyone ever dealt with square trade when it comes to imported devices and do you think they will fix it or reimburse me? I honestly want a reimbursement because I'm afraid if they fix it they will mess up the waterproof seal... Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

quailallstar

Jan 22, 2007
Google Pixel 8 Pro
So I bought a square trade warranty for this device as I imported it and figured I'd unlock the bootloader and wouldn't be able to get it fixed anyways since it's not sold in the United States... Anyways I plan on being it to square trade for repair because I'm having issues with the vibrate not always working which is annoying considering I spent about 700 dollars on the device and also the earpiece has terrible audio quality sometimes and sometimes it doesn't and my girlfriend has att and never has this issue so I'm thinking it's the phone... Has anyone ever dealt with square trade when it comes to imported devices and do you think they will fix it or reimburse me? I honestly want a reimbursement because I'm afraid if they fix it they will mess up the waterproof seal... Thanks

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Assuming you got it through Newegg.com?