[MOD][Touchwiz][1.35] Xposed G-Touchwiz

Search This thread

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011
Could you maybe share the Xposed Log? (Disable all other modules, manually clear the log in Xposed and then share the log in a reply here or via e-mail to "android@gertjananema.nl".

I also do hope that. But I don't think it. And what I've seen in the Sammobile Galaxy S5 Touchwiz Android L video it's really bothering. So probably not..

I just send you that log from gmail, as I said in that email It started to work when I disabled wanam exposed module. now I have all my other modules activated and that setting is still working like a charm.
Can you tell what causes that thing to happen and sought I contact wanam about this bug so he could look into it also.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 2

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011
Could you maybe share the Xposed Log? (Disable all other modules, manually clear the log in Xposed and then share the log in a reply here or via e-mail to "android@gertjananema.nl".

I also do hope that. But I don't think it. And what I've seen in the Sammobile Galaxy S5 Touchwiz Android L video it's really bothering. So probably not..

Hello! As i said already I have send that log with this and wanam exposed modules activated, with this combo I cannot hide that quick connect row at all.
Those toggles disappear when I stop that wanam module, that module seems to be only module that is causing any problems with this module.

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011

Hey there is that error log https://mega.co.nz/#!JgpFVL7T!RxqKoeWRw3Ns5AY2zVEtxEQXDJ7XtKCuTbIVOIPjWh0
In that error log I only have wanam exposed and exposed G-touchwiz enabled, if I enable all my other modules that I have except wanam then this module works, but if I enable this and wanam at the same time then I cannot hide those quick connect and s-finder buttons and they continue to work.

y5esane2.jpg

Last edited:

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen
Hey there is that error log https://mega.co.nz/#!JgpFVL7T!RxqKoeWRw3Ns5AY2zVEtxEQXDJ7XtKCuTbIVOIPjWh0
In that error log I only have wanam exposed and exposed G-touchwiz enabled, if I enable all my other modules that I have except wanam then this module works, but if I enable this and wanam at the same time then I cannot hide those quick connect and s-finder buttons and they continue to work.

y5esane2.jpg

By my guess it it because it is because you changed the layout values in Wanam Exposed and because of the "w" it loads after "G" Touchwiz so it will replace my changes.

@Gertlily,
could you please post your hook to PopupuiReciever for popup removal (especially for battery cover popup).
Thanks

The hook is not so special. I just changed the height of the popups in the layout.

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011
By my guess it it because it is because you changed the layout values in Wanam Exposed and because of the "w" it loads after "G" Touchwiz so it will replace my changes.

The hook is not so special. I just changed the height of the popups in the layout.

That sounds about right, but for now latest wanam exposed has added this in so.

As there wasent any other incompatibilities between these modules I'm ok with current G-touchwiz version, as only problem I had was that one bug.

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen
Will this app be updated for Note 4 use?

As of right now, module will not work on Note 4.

Do you have a note 4 at this moment?

If yes then please send some files to me from the system.

- "/system/priv-app/SystemUI.apk"
- "/system/framework/framework-res.apk"

And the note 4 does not have popups at boot right? Like the S5?
If it does have the popups then also please share "/system/app/PopupuiReceiver.apk" with me.

Thanks,

EDIT:
Also please add some screenshots of the Notification drawer, Quick Settings drawer (all toggles)

Last edited:

rombad

Feb 24, 2009
Files from S5 mini.

Attachments

• PopupuiReceiver.apk
    746.7 KB · Views: 13
  • SystemUI.apk
    5.1 MB · Views: 11
  • framework-res.zip
    10.2 MB · Views: 14

Gertlily

Nov 18, 2012
Harlingen

hinuk

Mar 5, 2011
Disable quickconnect and s finder do not work on Note 4. Settings dont change anything.
It could be because of incompatibility between this and some other module, I had issue with wanam exposed and it also prevented me to hide s-finder and quick connect bars.

My salvation was that wanam added this option in wanam exposed.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi all,

This is my first (Xposed) released application..

I've made this app to hide the 'S Finder' and 'Quick Connect' buttons from the notification drawer on the Galaxy S5 and other Galaxy S5 based ROMs (Eg. Note 2, Galaxy S4)! See attached screenshots for proof.

Soon I also will release the source of the application but for now I first want to create a settings UI and add more options to change, the code is to messy to release right now..

Download can be found in the Xposed Repository and the Google Play Store
    - http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.gertlily.xposed.touchwiz
    - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gertlily.xposed.touchwiz

How to install?
    See this post

Changelog
    See this post

Thanks,

Gertlily

XDA:DevDB Information
    [MOD][Touchwiz][1.35] Xposed G-Touchwiz, Xposed for all devices (see above for details)

Contributors
    Gertlily
    Xposed Package Name:

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.35
    Stable Release Date: 2014-07-14

Created 2014-06-22
    Last Updated 2016-06-01
    Installation

How to install Xposed G-Touchwiz
    1. Install the Xposed Framework from here (also a tut on how to install Xposed)
    2. Install Xposed G-Touchwiz from Xposed Download or Google Play Store
    3. Activate Xposed G-Touchwiz in the Xposed Framework "Modules" section
    4. Open Xposed G-Touchwiz
    5. - Change options as you desire
    6. Do a (soft)reboot

Video tut
    This amazing video is made by GadgetHacks on YouTube.
    Changelog

Version 1.35 (Latest)
    • Brand new interface (drawer menu)
    • Alert when the Xposed Framework is not installed
    • Disable full battery notification
    • Removed the reboot buttons, so no SuperSU permissions needed anymore!
    • Hide text boxes for the S-Finder & Q-Connect buttons when the buttons are hidden

Version 0.96
    • New application icon
    • Added the application to the Google Play Store

Version 0.95
    • Changed way to hide both S-Finder and Q-Connect buttons, by disabling both the buttons
    • Disable the notification bar (with "clear" button)
    • Disable the check battery cover popup at boot
    • Disable the check USB cover popup when unplugging USB or power
    Extra:
    Started working on changing the launch activity for the S-Finder and Q-Connect buttons (including custom text)

Version 0.8
    • Added settings interface
    • Added option to only disable 1 button or the complete bar
    • Added soft reboot and reboot buttons
    Next version will probably include options to disable the "Check battery cover" and "Check charging cover" pop-ups!
    Updated and added new version!

Hi all,

I've updated the app. There is now a settings interface to select which button to disable, Only "S-Finder" or "Quick Connect"? Or just the complete bar!

For the next version I will try to find out where the pop-ups for the "Check battery cover" and the "Check charging cover" come from!

Download in the first post and Xposed repo
    does not remove those buttons but can customise the text

Hello and thanks for this.
    Just to let you know that is no working fine in Galaxy S5 Plus (G901F XXU1CPH3) on Marshmallow (6.0.1) with the Xposed version 86.1 (sdk23 arm by Wanam).
    Cheers

Hello, what a fantastic idea/app! well done and thank you... what a huge forum thread too (^_^) ;)

What a shame though, also not working for me - does not remove those buttons but can customise the text.

Samsung SM-G800F (TouchWiz) // Android 6.0.1 Marchmallow API 23 // Xposed Framework 87.1 // Xposed G-Touchwiz 1.35

Great to see this project on GitHub Thank you GertJanFri ! (^_^)