Dropbox video streaming causes letterbox of my letterbox

Search This thread

yeahmon

Oct 10, 2011
Sarasota, FL
When I stream a video from my Dropbox account, it causes it to letterbox the letterbox. The video literally is showing on just half the size of the screen. I can find no way to change the default player that shows the video while streaming from cloud storage. Is there any way to do it? It's pretty aggravating to watch a video that is 1/2 of the letterbox size it should be. If I watch something on the Google video player, I CAN resize the video, but I cannot launch the Google video player to stream from the cloud.

Any help?

seanieb

Mar 12, 2012
When I stream a video from my Dropbox account, it causes it to letterbox the letterbox. The video literally is showing on just half the size of the screen. I can find no way to change the default player that shows the video while streaming from cloud storage. Is there any way to do it? It's pretty aggravating to watch a video that is 1/2 of the letterbox size it should be. If I watch something on the Google video player, I CAN resize the video, but I cannot launch the Google video player to stream from the cloud.

Any help?

What video type are you trying to stream? Does it effect other types of videos too?