[Q] HTC One X green tint with camera flash problem

Search This thread

sadexpunk

Aug 16, 2014
hi

ive done a search and read the thread in the developer section, but it wont allow me to post on that as i havent contributed enough posts yet.

im trying to fix my wifes phone, and have asked on the androidforums about this and been pointed here. basically, theres a glitch on some One Xs where the picture is green when the flash is used. this is the thread ive been reading
HTML:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2082782&page=5

for several hours last night i muddled my way through unlocking the bootloader and then rooting the phone, and installed viper rom and rebooted fine. i then installed the 'green tint fix' zip from sd card in recovery. once id done that tho, it prompts for reboot, but gets hung up with a system fault and wont finish booting. i then have to do a clean wipe and restore my backup (so no green tint fix is ever capable of being tried out)

could anyone help me get round this please?

thanks a lot

sadexpunk

Aug 16, 2014
ive just found out my mate has an HTC One X too, but no camera problem. is there anything i can check or 'copy and paste' into my wifes phone from my mates? im thinking overwriting a file or something?

thanks