[Q] flashing issues

Search This thread

dcm1200

Jan 31, 2014
Brandon, Fl USA
I downloaded the android revolution 51.0 to my att htc one and saved to sd card. I flashed it in recovery with the latest twrp. after flashing I rebooted phone and waiting for app optimization to complete. once completed I was getting forced closes as soon as I swiped to unlock. my phone is s-on. does it need to be on s-off? could it be firmware issues? any help with this issue is greatly appreciated in advance. thanks

TopoX84

Apr 8, 2008
Mill Creek, WA
I downloaded the android revolution 51.0 to my att htc one and saved to sd card. I flashed it in recovery with the latest twrp. after flashing I rebooted phone and waiting for app optimization to complete. once completed I was getting forced closes as soon as I swiped to unlock. my phone is s-on. does it need to be on s-off? could it be firmware issues? any help with this issue is greatly appreciated in advance. thanks

Perform a factory reset from twrp

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

AD7ZW

Apr 22, 2011
Boot into recovery "twrp" goto advanced, fix permissiond & reboot. Should fix your problem

AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

Reactions: dcm1200

dcm1200

Jan 31, 2014
Brandon, Fl USA
Boot into recovery "twrp" goto advanced, fix permissiond & reboot. Should fix Your problem

AD7ZW
Northeastern Utah

I tried doing that and still no luck. Like I said. I have the latest twrp so I don't think that's the issue. I want to try all else before doing factory reset. Would firm ware have any effect? Thanks again.

TopoX84

Apr 8, 2008
Mill Creek, WA
I tried doing that and still no luck. Like I said. I have the latest twrp so I don't think that's the issue. I want to try all else before doing factory reset. Would firm ware have any effect? Thanks again.

Before you install any rom you should do the following

TWRP choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data.

This will not ensure the ROM is installed successfully

Reactions: dcm1200

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boot into recovery "twrp" goto advanced, fix permissiond & reboot. Should fix your problem

AD7ZW
    Northeastern Utah

Before you install any rom you should do the following

TWRP choose advanced in wipe section and wipe dalvik cache, cache, system and data.

This will not ensure the ROM is installed successfully