Alcatel one touch evolve (5020n) Bricked

Search This thread

harold99

Apr 12, 2014
Ciudad Ojeda
i have a alcatel one touch evolve and i put a wrong recovery and is brick i try flash with spflash tools and ask me for a authentication file, any tutorial about unbrick mtk6575 has helped me. please help me !

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
i have a alcatel one touch evolve and i put a wrong recovery and is brick i try flash with spflash tools and ask me for a authentication file, any tutorial about unbrick mtk6575 has helped me. please help me !

the solution!! go to google and type in alcatel one touch and then go to their website look for your phone download the upgrade tool and bam your phone will be unbricked...it happened to me countless times :p

kirito9

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 30, 2013
...can you tell how you did this for your Evolve. I've tried the update tool One Touch Updater v2.8.0 and getting errors...

you have to make sure your phone is fully charged and the drivers are installed for the phone....the drivers part is tricky...this comes after the upgrade tool has already downloaded the necessary files, what you have to do is when it says disconnect phone and then reconnect and it says failed...you should leave it in the computer then and only then can the drivers be installed then you should reinsert it and try again. It's really easy to do once you follow the instructions http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/global-en/products/smartphones/one_touch_mpop.html#.VBNuiFcXMsU go to that site and download the one touch upgrade S 2.8.0. Install it and then do what it says :good: hope this helps

Reactions: Pawlo2011xd

Phoenix888

Sep 11, 2014
I have OneTouchUpgrade 2.8.0 installed but can't get the package to recognize the phone.

"Read Terminal Information Failed, remove battery from phone... ..."

...message is what I get after repeated attempts to connect, to get it to download the update package. What driver did you use for the installation, do you remember the name? I know I have a couple installed but may be missing the one you are talking about. Maybe I need to install yours now, before I connect to get the package downloading...

badecision

Sep 14, 2014
I have OneTouchUpgrade 2.8.0 installed but can't get the package to recognize the phone.

"Read Terminal Information Failed, remove battery from phone... ..."

...message is what I get after repeated attempts to connect, to get it to download the update package. What driver did you use for the installation, do you remember the name? I know I have a couple installed but may be missing the one you are talking about. Maybe I need to install yours now, before I connect to get the package downloading...

Hi, I am very disappointed in purchasing this phone, I can not connect to pc, when I do the "OT upgrade" is not recognized it. Any solution? help please.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

Phoenix888

Sep 11, 2014
Hi, I am very disappointed in purchasing this phone, I can not connect to pc, when I do the "OT upgrade" is not recognized it. Any solution? help please.:crying::crying::crying::crying:

After all the research I've done it seems that the only way is to flash the phone using third party software if OneTouchUpdater S 2.8.0 doesn't work. So far the only company that claims to be able to do this is Furious Gold and their OTSmart module for this phone which is in their Pack 6 Module set.

Am going to purchase and see if the claims are true. Will let you know of the results.

Top Liked Posts