Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

AA27

Dec 22, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S9
After review and use of several ROM's posted here, I downloaded and started using this one today. I like it, have not customized it yet, but runs like a champ. Thanks!:D

cmonsterf50

Jan 26, 2011
Oregon
After review and use of several ROM's posted here, I downloaded and started using this one today. I like it, have not customized it yet, but runs like a champ. Thanks!:D

This is a great sense 1.0 ROM. It's solid and very functional. There are a ton of available mods. Enjoy.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Jason Black

Aug 30, 2010
Is there a suave hd theme for mikg now? I want to change the sense application icons to suave hd icons. How can i do that? If you search suave hd for laucher pro/adw, you will find the icons. I was hoping if it was possible to replace the sense application icons with suave hd. Also, can i use vipermod with a custom kernel?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cmonsterf50

Jan 26, 2011
Oregon
Is there a suave hd theme for mikg now? I want to change the sense application icons to suave hd icons. How can i do that? If you search suave hd for laucher pro/adw, you will find the icons. I was hoping if it was possible to replace the sense application icons with suave hd. Also, can i use vipermod with a custom kernel?

Are you asking if these mods are available for MikG or MikFroyo?

Exiled44

Sep 22, 2010
Winchester
Can you use Froyo Roms if you upgraded to the official 2.3? I rooted my phone on 2.3 & flashed 4 differ Roms already but have not tried any Froyo Roms yet & i wasn't sure that if you upgraded to the official 2.3 if you could use custom Froyo Roms. If you can use Froyo Roms are they built in with the latest Wimax ect?

nick1313

Jan 14, 2011
Columbia
Can you use Froyo Roms if you upgraded to the official 2.3? I rooted my phone on 2.3 & flashed 4 differ Roms already but have not tried any Froyo Roms yet & i wasn't sure that if you upgraded to the official 2.3 if you could use custom Froyo Roms. If you can use Froyo Roms are they built in with the latest Wimax ect?

Yea you can use them, but not much going on with them. All the action ie with the gb stuff. Why would you want to go back?

MT4G_Slave

Nov 25, 2010
Quick question, is this Froyo or Gingerbread? What version of Android is this?

I can't seem to find the systemui.apk file in /app folder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    First I would like to ask that u guys read through and look over ALL of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th posts before u post any questions or requests.
    This will help ensure u guys are not asking questions that have been answered before.

Second I would like to ask u guys to use the "Search this Thread" and/or "Search" option before you ask for anything to make sure your question have not been answered before.

This thread is growing fast so i know it is hard to keep up with everything but if after step 1 and 2 you still didn't find an answer to your question, im sure that if you ask you will get an answer asap. (huge thanks and props to mitchellvii, jklong03 and tonwarr.the.incredible for keep answering questions endlessly)

OK... so after a lot of work it is finally done and hopefully u guys wont find any bugs cuz this time there should be no bugs.

Since there has been so much changed from my last versions i decided to make a new thread for this one.

Thanks goes out to all the devs for any android device out there.
    Special thanks to Stalebread (custom animations), Calkulin (usb tether hack/MMS fix), Burst (apktool), Konikub (detox theme), Kingclick (Kernel), Jesusfreke (smali/baksmali), dsixda (Kitchen), JsChiSurf (Power control widgets mod), Myn (Rosie Setting app and more), XxXViRuSXxX (for a lot of things from his z port), ericwgarza1 (for his work on mods for this these roms), beatblaster (for his TBA Blue theme for this rom), chingy51o (for lots of help with the flat black theme), all the beta testers (wmdunn, tonwarr.the.incredible, protoadies, and more), and many many more that i probably left out cuz i forgot (there are really too many)

Special thanks to wrx4me for his great work on the BootAnimation.

Has made a quick video review of v4.4 of the ROM.
    Check it out HERE
    (Thanks to djR3Z for making the video review)​

Has made a quick how-to and a review of v4.4.
    Check it out HERE.
    (Thanks Zedomax for making the video review, he also give u guys some tips on how to get out of a contract and some money making ideas... for those who wish to do so anyways)​

screensdq.jpg

All the packages have been zipaligned and all images/apks have been optimized using PNGOUT and Optipng for maximum optimizations.

This ROM is a completely rebuilt HTC Sense ROM with approx 99% of the packages completely optimized and recompiled by me to give u all the fastest HTC Sense ROM you ever saw, GUARANTEED.

What was done here is a combination of tweaks i've learned over time from other dev's and some of my own... all of that combined with highly optimized packages which makes this ROM system files size as minimized as it can be which results in faster loading times to improve speed and less RAM consumption to improve batt life.

I would like to add that as far as i can see EVERYTHING IS WORKING on this rom.

Change Log

April 10th:
    • v4.61
    • All features from v4.6
    • Cleaned out some useless things from the system
    • Took out sprint apps that r on the market anyways
    • Fixed 4g reboot issue (thanks js)
    • Added "HotSpot" toggle to pcw (thanks js) (u will need to add it to the widget.txt file yourselves)
    • Fixed a tiny issue with DM (added back lib files to the apk)
    • Fixed the issue with the black screen while going to the homescreen
    • Fixed the gsensor calibrate in settings
    • 16 max tas in browser by default
    • Added I/O tweak - should improve speed (thanks linux dudes... android is the same as linux lucky for us)
    • Updated BusyBox to 1.9
    • Updated GMaps
    • Updated Market

March 28th:
    • v4.6
    • 100% Odex for max data storage room and fast response
    • Using Stock Kernel
    • SdCard Speed Fix
    • Zipalign on Boot (adjusted to work with a2sd)
    • Tweaked System for better Battery Life and Performance
    • Rebuild all packages to ensure minimum amount of useless files in them to ensure maximum optimization.
    • All Images in the Rom were optimized using Optipng, Pngout and Smush.it
    • A2sd Support
    • Stock skinned Rom (look at themes sections for lots of options)
    • DSP Manager
    • Added am/pm remove clock to settings app (thanks js)
    • Clock will auto remap judging by what lock screen is used (thanks js)
    • Power Widgets Controls (thanks js)
    • Rotary LockScreen (del the htclockscreen.apk or rename) (thanks js)
    • 4-in-1 Boot Menu (thanks snq)
    • HotSpot/Usb Tether Hack (thanks calk)
    • Removed Gps and ADB icons from TaskBar (thanks steelth)
    • Sprint/HTC Bloat Software is included but made uninstallable
    • Stock themed (more themes will come)

February 6th:

* v4.5
    * All the extras from previous versions.
    * All apks in the ROM were rebuilt. (yes, again... this time using apktool 1.3.2 while taking care of that ver. bugs).
    * Optimized HTC_IME long click and more (faster now).
    * Added throttle tweak (Thanks ihtfp69)
    * GMaps in data/apps now.
    * JsChiSurf Vanila Lockscreen (remove HtcLockScreen.apk do switch to it)
    * Took out SpareParts (no real use for it cuz i preset animations speeds anyways from the sys).
    * Decompressed all resources.arsc in the apks.
    * Dalvik to Cache by default (using a2sd method).
    * Zipalign on Boot.
    * SDCard Speed Tweak (using a script instead of the kernel so that u guys that know how will have an easier time changing it to higher.
    * Redeodexed the whole Framework and ported tweaks.
    * Fixed the bug where while incall the phone button takes u to the dialer instead of the incall screen.
    * Changed the boot animation a little bit.
    * Added some audio codecs from ava's rom.
    * Rosie is now indep. of the htc resources (more for the themers, but no need to change images in the htc reousrces anymore).
    * Optimized pngs inside the apks.
    * Took out libnativetask.so so that it wont conflict with wired tether app from the market.
    * Added a 4G tweak that should help u guys stay on longer.
    * Heap size set to 36mb (a nice number between 24 and 48).
    * All Apps Updated to current versions.
    * Updated FlashPlayer with working Hulu.
    * Brushed some graphics.
    * Probably A LOT MORE things im forgetting.

Please note that if u want an app from the Removed_Apps folder u MUST push into the system/app/ folder

January 15th:

* v4.4
    * All apks in the ROM were rebuilt. (yes, again... but a little diff this time around)
    * Fully themed menu icons.
    * Switching to 1 version that support Apps2SD instead of 2 version. (its worth it)
    * Still using Stock kernel. (this will never change btw)
    * Opt GMaps and Voice search.
    * Changed a few taskbar icons.
    * Added Bookmarks to browser to make i easier on u guys to find mods/themes for this rom.
    * Fixed HotSpot to always work. (it was missing a lib file)
    * Updated and skinned new Market. (2.2.11)
    * Updated FlashPlayer with working Hulu.
    * Brushed some graphics.
    * Probably more things im forgetting.

Please note that if u want an app from the Removed_Apps folder u MUST push into the system/app/ folder
    January 8th:

* v4.3
    * Fastest release to date (my opinion at least)
    * All apks in the ROM were rebuilt (yes even some of those that r on the sdcard).
    * Fully themed (almost no trace of anything stock rom like was left on the ROM, if u find anything like that let me know ill get rid of it).
    * 2 Versions, Apps2SD and , no Apps2SD.
    * Still using Stock kernel (to insure no has issues and giving u and option to pick for yourselves).
    * Ported JsChiSurf new powerwidgets bar that includes his app
    * Ported Myn's Rosie and Rosie Settings app and made it work only for the Right button (by default u have Apps|Phone|Browser).
    * Tweaked animations a little more for ALL htc packages (not just the frameworks).
    * Updated ESFileExplorer.
    * Updated AdFree app.
    * Goolge navigator bug should be gone (at least the couple of times i chcked it worked perfect).
    * Deflated resources.arsc in all apks.
    * Removed the album art from Htc Lockscreen music player and made the background transparent.
    * Bigger date text size on Htc LockScreen bar.
    * Black Semi transparent MikMarket app (Thanks virus for the original transparent version).
    * Black Gmail app (Thanks virus)
    * ALL highlights are green in all apps except GMaps.
    * New Htc Flipclock skin (original/nonflip/black will be posted later on)
    * New Dialer Skin (Thanks Virus)
    * All ringtones/wallpapers are on the SdCard (note that ringtones will still show in settings even though they r on the sd)
    * Soo much more but this is getting too long, so if i forgot something ill add later.
    December 30th:

Version 4.2 should be looked at more as a base rom and not as my ROM

* Two version are up, apps2sd and non apps2sd
    * Minimized my cleanup of the ROM to make sure everyone is covered (this will not happen in future versions cuz from now on im doing it all my way)
    * Compressed all apks that could be (Thanks calk's ROM for setting an example)
    * Took out Spanish Localization files from within the apks (Spanish is still supported, just not the UI itself)
    * Removed useless images and xml entries/files from all apks (99% of all apks including gapps)
    * Added back all of HTC's wallpapers and ringtones that the stock rom had.
    * Hulu works out the box
    * Slowed down animations a little bit to look more smooth
    * Added a few codecs support (Thanks avaROM)

+ Working Hulu app

- Cache cleaner app
    - Logging apps and more (since no issues with it in beta 1 or 2... i hope it will still be ok)

* More will be added later if i forgot something
    December 24th:

* Faster than ever
    * Everything from v4.0
    * Spanish still included (will be taken out from future versions, i needed a base for all first)
    * All bugs should be fixed
    * Changed a few taskbar icons (mostly back to stock instead of the smooth mods ones)
    * Added back Hepatic feedback to dialer
    * Cleaned up a lot more
    * Using Stock HTC #15 Kernel (U guys can pick what works best for u)

+ Apps2sd
    + Working Hulu
    + AdFree app (so u guys can block ads if u'd like)
    + EsFileExplorer

- Calk voltage tweak (to make sure no one have issues with low voltages)
    - Ringtones and Notification sounds (clean them up... u guys can find a lot more on the market)
    - Htc Wallpapers (left in 4 of them... most of them suck anyways. again u can find a lot more on the market)
    - Ad Blocking hosts file (use adblocker app instead)
    - Dalvik2Cache (apps2sd caused issues with it)
    - SetCPU profiles (u guys can find what u like)
    - Semitransparent app drawer (faster without)
    - Abode reder (on sdcard)

* More will be added later if i forgot something
    December 21st:

* Based on the 3.70 OTA
    * Deodexed rooted rom
    * HTC Kernel #15 (From OTA 3.70)
    * Sprint Hotspot/USB tether hack (my port based on vaelek port to claks work)
    * All apps are up to date
    * 4-in-1 Reboot menu (my port)
    * Zipalign on boot
    * Dalvik to Cache on boot
    * Calk's voltage tweaks settings
    * Custom animation by me (lots more to come)
    * JsChiSurf power widgets
    * Smooth-Mods 1.0.4 for the batt percent etc. (thanks faster3200 and Jercik)
    * DSP Manager
    * Browser now have 16 tabs instead of the usual 4 (thanks to someone... forgot the name)

+ Updated Apps
    + SpareParts
    + BusyBox
    + SetCPU profiles (thanks calk)
    + Semitransparent app drawer
    + Trans notification drop menu
    + Animated flip clock

- USB Debug notification icon
    - Adb debugging notification sound
    - Dialer buttons vibration (thanks calk)
    - Useless languages
    - Useless Low Res images from packages.
    - Sprint Bloatware (Moved to SD Card)

* More will be added later...

Please note that a full wipe is probably needed and is always recommended to ensure no issues.

I would love to get feedback from u guys to make sure there are no bugs what so ever on this ROM... there is always a chance i missed something and there is always room for improvements.

Thanks... and have fun.

Make sure u have all the latest radio/nv/wimax/pri versions: (thanks calk) (make sure u actually read also before flashing anything)

All EVO Radio, WiMAX, PRI, NV & HBoot versions

To get the Apps2SD working as it should: (many thanks to mitchellvii for finding that info for all of us)

Follow the guide HERE.

If you do not know how to flash a custom rom on your evo feel free to check out THIS VIDEO. (thanks to xxRAMOTHxx)

How to make MikFroyo w/ Darktremor Apps2SD work for you ...

Darktremor Apps2SD vs Froyo Apps2SD:

MikFroyo runs Darktremor Apps2SD. This is a different approach to moving applications to your SDCard than Froyo Apps2SD (which you can access in Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > Move to SD Card). When Froyo moves applications to your SDCard, it places them in a secure folder called .android_secure. When Darktremor Apps2SD moves apps to your SDCard, it places them on an ext3 partition that you have to set up yourself (see how-to on that later).

The benefit of Darktremor Apps2SD over Froyo Apps2SD is that Darktremor A2SD automates the movement of applications to your ext3. Froyo Apps2SD requires you to physically move each app (and can be a lot of work). Besides the ease of use, I also believe that applications running from an ext3 partition work better, especially apps with widgets associated with them. Also, Froyo Apps2SD will only move apps written to work with Froyo. Older legacy applications will remain on your /data partition in internal memory.

When using MikFroyo and an ext3, you simply need to install your apps and the ones that will function from SD will be placed there automatically. You do not have to do anything else to achieve this functionality.

RECOMMENDED SETTINGS:
    Scenario 1: OEM 8 GB CLASS 2 SDCard (the card that came with your phone)
    MikFroyo is optimized for you out of the box. Don't do a thing with Darktremor Apps2SD. If you start running out of room for apps, you can use the Froyo Apps2SD method described above to move apps to your .android_secure folder; however, you may experience lag issues.

Scenario 2: 8 to 32 GB CLASS 4 (or higher) SDCard
    In this case, I would recommend the creation of an ext3 partition on your SDCard (as described below). Once you have flashed MikFroyo and booted up the first time, you will want to move your Dalvik Cache back to your /data partition using the following commands:

adb:
    Code:
    adb shell
    a2sd nocache
    terminal:
    Code:
    su 
    a2sd nocache

This will provide you with optimal speed and space. Once you restore your applications, the ones that will run from SD will be transferred there automatically by Darktremor Apps2SD. You do NOT need to physically move them yourself.

HOW TO PARTITION YOUR SDCARD:
    1) Back up your SDCard to your PC. Creating an ext3 partition WILL WIPE YOUR CARD.
    2) I recommend using Amon Ra 2.3 (http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=10653257&postcount=2093) for partitioning your card. For instructions on flashing go here (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=705026).
    3) In Amon Ra Recovery, do the following: Partition sdcard > Partition SD (when it asks you for Swap Size, enter 32 - for Partiton Size, enter 512).
    4) Once it is done, do the following: Partition sdcard > SD: ext2 to ext3.
    5) That's it! Your card is now partitioned with an ext3 - ur a genius! (Do NOT attempt to create an ext4 as Darktremor Apps2SD on MikFroyo is not designed to work with ext4).
    6) Copy all of the data back from your PC onto your SDCard.

WHAT ELSE CAN DARKTREMOR APPS2SD DO:
    Lots, for a full list of the commands you can use and what they do, read the following: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=7021609&postcount=5

WHAT ABOUT OTHER APPS2SD PROGRAMS OUT THERE?:
    I believe it is safe to assume, since Android will not allow applications to exist on your SDCard's FAT32 partition, that any other programs out there which you may download from the market (including Titanium) use the Froyo Apps2SD Method and will place your applications in your .android_secure folder. There is therefore no need to use these in conjunction with Darktremor Apps2SD if you already have an ext3 set up. However, if you have chosen not to have an ext3, then you can use these other programs to move your apps to your .android_secure folder even with Darktremor Apps2SD active.

stressedimage.jpg

** Please hit the THANKS button to your right if this posting helped you :)
    MODS

Please note that all mods/themes/tweaks will not work on v4.6 and above !!!
    For a full list of mods, themes and tweak please look

How-To config your power widgets:

Look HERE

For 4x5 Workspace - Calendar Agenda View 4x2: (this should work on all 4x5 workspaces that r out there regardless of the theme)

5343411212_6855e33609.jpg

Custom Transition Animations:

Since creating these zips with all the diff animations is a big hassle i'm providing u guys with a link to a quick HOW-TO do it yourself and i will stop posting diff animations for now.

Checkout the quick guide written by MagnusRagnarok HERE

Please note that u will still need to get a hold of the anim folder inside the zips posted below.

MikFroYo v4.4 Animations
    Bounce Animations
    FlyIn Animations
    Flip Animations
    Fold Animations
    Mix Animations
    Myn's ROM
    Riptide9 Slayers Animations
    Stock ROM Animations
    Twist Animations
    UpDown Animations

Restore Sprint's BootAnimation:

Restore-Sprint's-BootAnimation-signed.zip
    Themes

For a full list of mods, themes and tweak please look HERE

Multi Color Themes: (should work on all versions)

many thanks to ooxteme and Spyder300zx for the screen shots.
    special thanks to dcshores for helping out with coloring the images.
    many thank to chingy for putting up with my crazy ways of doing stuff.

colorstuff.png

Flat Black Theme: (for versions 4.3 and up)

fbfbe.png

White Theme: (for versions 4.4 and up)

whitepreview.png
    Themes Made By Others Using The Opt ROM Packages

For a full list of mods, themes and tweak please look HERE

Please make sure u follow the guide HERE for the metamorph files.

Chingy Mods/Metas/etc.: (many thanks to him for his great work... go and hit his thanks button and feel free to donate for his work)

Battery Mods (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Stock Battery
    5432626146_e12607704d.jpg

AndyGreen Battery
    5432625604_334092f27d.jpg

Blue Battery
    5432015637_55155b2523.jpg

Gingerbread Battery
    5432625940_232106646f.jpg

Gingerbread Battery (Big Numbers)
    5432015829_1cd9bd6a51.jpg

MultiColorCircle Battery
    5432626030_7defe9b535.jpg

WarmZ Battery
    5432626188_c3ceda3d18.jpg

Speedo Battery
    5432626120_9a2f04ec44.jpg

Cyan Battery
    5432015773_1f6d687e21.jpg

AloysiusBlue Battery
    5432625584_7b884f884d.jpg

AloysiusGreen Battery
    5432625604_334092f27d.jpg

Blue Battery (Alt)
    5432625758_a34382a61b.jpg

Bright Orange Battery
    5432015661_d99974648e.jpg

Gray Battery
    5432015859_e06947cd0f.jpg

Mik Battery
    5432626014_389320da6f.jpg

Orange Battery
    5432015931_5da8863ae8.jpg

Purple Battery
    5432015957_6aa19ac293.jpg

Red Battery
    5432015993_4f11c5b732.jpg

Red Battery (Alt)
    5432626076_a6c3807dbe.jpg

Vanilla Battery
    5432626170_614dcc4940.jpg

Miscellaneous Mods (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Clear Pattern Lock

Riptide's Status Bar
    5433760517_2f1f21c38d.jpg

Flat Black Titlebar
    5434374052_5cf2a61425.jpg

0% Opacity Titlebar
    5434373962_492e6a76c7.jpg

85% Opacity Titlebar
    65% Opacity Titlebar
    50% Opacity Titlebar
    40% Opacity Titlebar
    25% Opacity Titlebar
    15% Opacity Titlebar

Remove Branding From Pull Down

Stock Green 6 Bar Signal

4 Bar Signal

Rosie Mods

Widgets (Note: If you want to use a 4x5 Rosie you MUST flash the 4x5 Widgets before flashing the Rosie mod

4x4 Widgets
    4x5 Widgets

4x2 Agenda Widget
    Stock
    For Vanilla Theme Only
    Cyan
    Blue
    Pink
    Purple
    Red
    Orange

Phone-Normal-Browser
    5432687402_9865f31899.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5432077511_6f40518b8e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Cyan w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434732932_62f1a00276.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Blue w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434818826_6540c043d7.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Green w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434205209_45f9b0bdf0.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Red w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434170727_c0c4b7ce74.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Orange w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434818864_6ea45f70c6.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Purple w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434205247_0fa5f17a5f.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Stock HTC Pink w/ App Drawer Middle (Right Remappable) (Note: If you flash this and then choose to go back to a different rosie you must also push the original com.htc.resources.apk or else there will be an overlap)
    5434774232_ec83072fce.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

MetaMorph Right Icon Change For Stock Colors Above ONLY!!!!!
    Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    GTalk

Clear-Clear-Clear
    5432687110_729e7e2d6e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-SMS
    5432077261_fd07b52122.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Gmail
    5432687774_f340185ce7.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-GTalk
    5432687548_85efb20656.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-GVoice
    5432078023_2ee83b7034.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Mail
    5432077289_4bb3522c20.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-People
    5432077597_ffa3ef5633.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Normal-Settings
    5432077209_18487f4bc1.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Phone-Arrow-Gmail
    5432077333_1bf7d5d40b.jpg

4x4 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Browser
    5432077687_e8507a38ec.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Facebook
    5432687690_d0c32faa66.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-SMS
    5432077629_d970c8758e.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Gmail
    5432077179_73c53a495b.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-GTalk
    5432687248_d0dbee5ffc.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

iPhone-Phone-App-Mail
    5432077419_d0606e6125.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

MikFroyo-Blank-Phone-Blank
    5432687806_79e5be01ce.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

MikFroyo-Blank-Phone-Blank (with Text)
    5434923032_6bfb949329.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Gingerbread
    5434923048_3953723767.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Myn Rosie (Wide)
    5432687898_05a5f085f0.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Myn Rosie (Close)
    5432687868_8a9822ce8d.jpg

4x4 Workspace
    4x5 Workspace

Various Mods/Addons (Flashable)

Stock HTC_IME

HTC_IME Mod "Domo Keyboard"

EVO HTC_IME (with arrows)

HTC Lockscreens (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market) (Note: To enable the HTC Lockscreen, navigate to "system/app" using root explorer; Find "HtcLockscreen.bak" and rename it to "HtcLockscreen.apk" and then perform a Hot Restart)

HtcClockWidget w/o DeskClock Button Remap (Flashable)
    4x4
    4x5

5432065799_05daae6b5b.jpg

Stock Lockscreen

5432065707_800ae043f3.jpg

Black Bar Lockscreen

5432065829_0e0be29d70.jpg

Carbon Lockscreen

5432675516_18e55cc413.jpg

Clear Lockscreen

5432065769_b616cb7b5d.jpg

Float Lockscreen

Custom Transition Animations (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Bounce Animations

CM7 Animations

Flip Animations

Fly In Animations

Fold Animations

Mix Animations

Myn Animations

Riptide Animations

Stock Animations

Twist Animations

Up Down Animations

Rosie MetaMorphs For Use When Flashing Theme (Note: These are MetaMorph Themes and you need to download MetaMorph by Stericson from the Android Market)

Normal Rosie (Pick the layout you want) (This will only give you the base and left and right buttons, you have to proceed to another step to get the correct color for the app button)

Step 1: Layout

Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    Mail
    GTalk
    Settings

Step 2: Color

Blue
    Cyan
    Green
    Orange
    Red
    Purple
    Pink

Only one step necessary for these

iPhone Rosie
    Browser
    SMS
    GMail
    Mail
    GTalk
    Facebook

Clear
    Myn Rosie

If you are unsure what is what here just unzip the files and look at the images so you can see what you are pushing you your phone.

chogardjr Blue Theme: (will work with all versions including upcoming 4.5)

chchch.png

Chogardjr-Blue-Theme-signed.zip

MattedBlues Theme: (should work for all versions)

Thanks to jabbawalkee (for the MattedBlues theme) and an even bigger thanks to beatblaster for using my rom as a base for a newer version of the theme.

mattt.png

Look HERE for download info.

Theme/Mods By ericwgarza1: (lots of things that keep updating all the time)

Look HERE to checkout his thread.

Slayers Cyan Dragon Theme: (will work with all versions)

slayer.png

Look HERE for Download info and more

Diff skins for Swype: (thanks Kraenesk for the find)

[Morphs] SwypeHD (thanks Leukay)