[Q] F 460 - Someone tried it?

Search This thread

mafury

Jun 14, 2013
sms

Hello, someone found problems sending sms? I can't send any sms on this device.. but ca receive. Any help? :crying:

Apr 23, 2014
Nice
Hello, someone found problems sending sms? I can't send any sms on this device.. but ca receive. Any help? :crying:

No, I use Hangouts and I don't have any issues when sending sms. Can't help you sorry.

At last got a new update today, thought it was lollipop but nothing important, only a bug fix ...

1418890483-screenshot-2014-12-18-08-44-26.png

TheKaser

Dec 2, 2009
Brussels
I get an error when installing an OTA since I am root. I have tried reverting as per the guides in the forum but I can't. How can I revert this in order to take OTA?

ber64

Jun 20, 2009
Pau
I have no update on my offer F460K but I think it's a joke. Worldwide RECEIVE Lollipop with various LG G3 and we were provided with our F460 we update in Android 4.

Last edited:

allanski

Jul 13, 2014
hello,

someone knows were i can order a SD&SIM Readerpart. my f460s cant read the simcard...

elada22

Jun 3, 2009
can anyone pleaese post the 3g bands its support
i know for sure it support 2100mhz on 3g
before i order it i have to know if it support 850mhz on 3g
which model i should buy there are F460S/L/K

benzhol

Nov 30, 2015
Hidden menu for 460k korean version (3845#*460#).. I try is ok but in the hidden menu not choice menu lte only or band selection...why for change lte only in my phone LG 460k

naren2307

Jan 26, 2016
marshmallow 6.0 secret code and lte settings lg g3 cat 6 f460s

After updating my mobile to mm 6.0 the new secrete code for my g3 cat 6 model number f460s is *#546368#*460# and service code is 5457#*460# .
Also LTE was not working for me, in India Vodafone 4g, (it was showing lte icon though) so i created a new APN by going to settings then go to tethering & networks >> Mobile Networks >> Access Point names >> New APN >> Name: Globe , APN: HTTP.GLOBE.COM.PH, leave everything to not set. This worked for me like a charm. Thanks Naren
PS: if someone knows how to enable VOLTE on mm 6.0 please update. (Also i enabled iSim somewhere in secret menu)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LTE Bands for the F460K ;)
    0cfe62c8187b1c347982ce6a8b05314e.jpg

Sent from my LG G3 Cat.6 using Tapatalk
    in terms of speed and processing power, perhaps not. But the new chips are definitely more efficient, and from a battery standpoint, the new generation chips are definitely worth it.
    I've had the F460S for about a week now. First off, I don't care about benchmarks - means nothing to me. My worry initially was about the lag that has been mentioned, and was hoping that the chip upgrade would fix it. Anyhow, here are some of my comments:

- The phone is very smooth - it's not top in class but it's a good performer in everyday situations. I have to admit I've rooted the phone and disabled a bunch of bloatware, but I do that with all of my phones. I've recently used the G2 Pro, I still have the M8, and I briefly had the S5 prime version (also the 805 chip). The LG is definitely smoother than the G pro 2 for me, and it's at least as smooth as the S5 Prime in the UI, but I feel programs launch faster on the LG than the Samsung. However, I will still say that the M8 is the smoothest and fastest phone I've ever used...and I'm an Android junkie. Whatever HTC did was amazing. The only reason I got the F460S is because I wanted a slightly bigger screen and better camera. If HTC had improved the camera on the M8, it would still be my main phone.

- There is however one really odd lag that I've never experienced on other phones except sometimes on Samsungs. When I launch the phone settings, there's an almost 2 second lag until the settings options show up. This happens everytime I go into the settings page. No idea why...annoying for sure.

- Battery life is great. The M8 was a miracle in engineering for me to have such a small phone and small battery and have such great battery life. The LG is actually even better...again I don't really do stats but I'm an average power user (instant messaging, work and personal e-mails on push, an hour of web browsing, non-graphics intensive games here and there, flipboard...) and on the M8, I usually have about 30-40% at around 11pm. On the LG, I've so far been at around 40-50%. For me that's plenty good.

- The screen: I'm guessing it's the same as the regular G3. Like many people have been saying, it's a sharp screen but the added resolution doesn't really make much of a difference in real life. I would have preferred less pixels if it would mean even better speed and battery life. It's definitely not as bright as say the M8, but it's still good enough for me. On the M8, I'd have the screen below 50%, around 46. On the LG, I have it about 56. The whites aren't as white as my M8, but the screen is still very nice. No complaints - I guess the better comparison would be with the S5 Prime, which has a QHD AMOLED screen. I have to admit, the screen is very nice. I'm not a fan of the oversaturation, but no matter which display mode you choose the screen is definitely pretty stunning. I was very tempted to keep that phone but I just fear the AMOLED burn in and for some reason there were a few apps that just wouldn't run on the S5 prime for me. Also, the build of the G3 is much nicer than the S5.

- Camera: very good shots. coming from the M8 it's definitely an upgrade in picture quality, but I do prefer the M8's camera UI and options more.

- Music: I posted a question about music quality of the G3 versus the Z2...The sound quality through earphones is excellent on the G3. Indeed it's very clean, I'd say cleaner than the M8, but the M8 is more powerful in driving earphones. Having said that, both the G3 and the M8 are two of the best music-playing phones I've had in years. Never did get a chance to try the Z2, but I'm very happy with my decision in terms of music quality.

Well that's it for now...kind of became a comparison thread. But all in all, very happy with the phone. And BTW rooting and installing Xposed is no problem - they're all running well on the phone, as does G3 Tweakbox (the only thing not working for me in Tweakbox is adjusting the size of the navigation bar).

...just wanted to add, no hissing sound problem on my phone, although I haven't listened to music while the phone is plugged in to anything. Also, the 805 chip is definitely a more efficient performer as there's much less heat issues than the 801.
    I have a question for the F460 owners. I had a F400S until I dropped it off my balcony (I can be clumbsy) so I decided to just get a D850 replace it. I'm not a fan of losing the qi and I really liked my Korean model, is the F460 worth it over the F400? Also have any of you found a qi back for it? I would really like the SD805 but I also want qi. The cheapest I have found the F460 for is about 700$ which is $100 more than the F400. It's not a big difference but if I'm spending the extra money j want to make sure I'm getting a better phone. (Yes this will be my 3rd G3 and I have a problem :D ... )I love the G3

Why buy a less powerful model if you don't have to..even if the 805 version isnt leaps and bounds better than the 801 its still better.

Buy another f460.

sent from Canada via my Note 3, Note 2 or One X +
    Seems I am gonna buy one... :)
    What is GPE for my information?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

GPE is Google Play Edition and I agree the F460 is extremely fluid. My wife's s5 lags compared to this as does my nexus.