Beasty/Clemsyn Ultimate Froyo Combo - Simply THE BEST (1.2 bootloader only)

Search This thread

clemsyn

Sep 19, 2006
Introducing the best ROM for Adam ported to Gtab with my optimized kernel and settings which results in an AMAZING speed for the Gtab. It is FAST..really Fast.

Here is the link.

www.tunerspotter.com/clemsyn/BeastyClemsynFroyoUltimate.zip

Tips:

1. Please use only SetCpu to overclock and undervolt
2. Enabling data2loop will let you lose home button
3. Turn off Phone in Notion Adam Settings

Thanks...and if you like my work, please buy me a beer or two :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you think you have tried the best ROM for Gtab? How about trying the best rom for Adam? No Market fix required :) THIS IS ONLY FOR 1.2 Bootloader. Here is the link

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=61MEVO4J

Make sure install CPUmaster to overclock to 1.5 and install PimpmyGtab. Also turn off Phone in Notion Settings.

Big thanks to josh4trunks, roebeet, Caulkulin, absorbers and all the devs that I might have missed.

BIG PLUS, NO NEED FOR MARKET FIX, datanoloop can be enabled in Notion Settings ;)

BTWIf you like my work, pls buy me a beer.

Last edited:

Jesse6749

May 1, 2010
T.B.A
Clemsyn, wow man another rom for us to play with awesome!!!!!, heck I am still having fun with the bottle of smoke rom LOL!!!

Sent from my Bottle of Smoke using Tapatalk

Last edited:

dony71

Dec 1, 2010
This ROM is using VTL instead original AdamNI
What bother me, Titanium Backup included in this ROM
however I cannot update this Titanium Backup with newer version
I also try to uninstall but not successful
I'm scratching my head whyyyy ???

dony71

Dec 1, 2010
So you think you have tried the best ROM for Gtab? How about trying the best rom for Adam? No Market fix required :) THIS IS ONLY FOR 1.2 Bootloader. Here is the link

Make sure install CPUmaster to overclock to 1.5 and install PimpmyGtab. Also turn off Phone in Notion Settings.

Big thanks to josh4trunks, roebeet, Caulkulin, absorbers and all the devs that I might have missed.

BIG PLUS, NO NEED FOR MARKET FIX, datanoloop can be enabled in Notion Settings ;)

Clemsyn,
I find out also bluetooth is always enable
I try to disable in setting but couple seconds later, it will enable automatically

rothnic

Aug 18, 2010
Haha, a port of a mod(Beast=Utopia+scripts) of a port(Utopia(Zpad Clean on adam)) of a port(Zpad Clean=GB themed Big Ideas) of a mod(Zpad Big Ideas).

Can it go any deeper?

Last edited:

tatoone

Oct 14, 2007
It's possible add the big button in this rom? (search, home menu and back).
And enable 1 g of ram?

It's perfect for my Olivetti Olipad 100 (rebrand malata zpad)

Thanks.

Last edited:

sw6lee

Apr 20, 2011
Could someone please upload it on mediafire or somewhere else..? I downloaded once, but the download stopped randomly, so I tried downloading again, but I can't, because I can only download once..

Thanks!

tsg2513

Oct 15, 2010
Great ROM. Just replace the BOS HC Rom with this and man, it is fast and stable! I wanted to stay with BOS but there are just too many problems at this early stage of development (I am sure it will get better in time). Thanks, great work.

dony71

Dec 1, 2010
Wifi is always going sleep after couple minute display off
I couldn't find any option to turn wifi always on
Anybody knows how to do?

Haha, a port of a mod(Beast=Utopia+scripts) of a port(Utopia(Zpad Clean on adam)) of a port(Zpad Clean=GB themed Big Ideas) of a mod(Zpad Big Ideas).

Can it go any deeper?

can't beat some MS source code who can stack all the way to the moon...

@Clemsyn, Tnx this rom/kernel combo is AWESOME my tab fly

Last edited:

gangolfus

Mar 25, 2011
This rom doesn't appear to scan my microsd card for music. Is this a known issue?

dony71 - The advanced wifi settings come up when you press the menu button in the wifi settings.

Reactions: dony71

RichTJ99

Oct 23, 2006
NY
Im confused, I was thinking this would be an adam looking rom (which I dont care for myself) but it seems to be more of a fast stockish 2.2 rom? There is no adam launcher in this one right?

dony71

Dec 1, 2010
Im confused, I was thinking this would be an adam looking rom (which I dont care for myself) but it seems to be more of a fast stockish 2.2 rom? There is no adam launcher in this one right?

Adam ROM but using VTL launcher which makes much smoother than using original Adam launcher

RichTJ99

Oct 23, 2006
NY
Adam ROM but using VTL launcher which makes much smoother than using original Adam launcher

Oh, as the adam development uses similar hardware but with an actual company supporting the device (vs viewsonic who has given up)?

I was impressed with how snappy it was but it was a little sparce for me.

Oh, as the adam development uses similar hardware but with an actual company supporting the device (vs viewsonic who has given up)?

I was impressed with how snappy it was but it was a little sparce for me.

Viewsonic use an OEM of Malata with a TNT interface I did not expect much from this team (not mentioning the online review) when I purchased this unit I wasn't expecting to wait that long for reliable rom but I think this is about to change!

I find this one the best rom I have tried so far on my gtab, very few issue, no sleep issue, no market issue, no keyboard issue and fast it is!

It miss software button and notification is curtain based (I prefer the icon one) and the browser is a bit feature less...
that's about the only thing I put on the minus side imho

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Introducing the best ROM for Adam ported to Gtab with my optimized kernel and settings which results in an AMAZING speed for the Gtab. It is FAST..really Fast.

Here is the link.

www.tunerspotter.com/clemsyn/BeastyClemsynFroyoUltimate.zip

Tips:

1. Please use only SetCpu to overclock and undervolt
    2. Enabling data2loop will let you lose home button
    3. Turn off Phone in Notion Adam Settings

Thanks...and if you like my work, please buy me a beer or two :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Latest version is up. LMK how it goes
    This rom doesn't appear to scan my microsd card for music. Is this a known issue?

dony71 - The advanced wifi settings come up when you press the menu button in the wifi settings.
    @PeteSeiler2010:

Netflix need device specific drm library afaik it's impossible to do until they allow it!

Sent from my Adam using Tapatalk
    Great ROM. However:

1. Can't install flash 11 from market or from downloaded apk. Says the "Package file was not signed correctly".
    2. Also, Fast Web Installer reports that my gtablet is currently not supported...

Any advice?

I could not install Flash 11 either until I first uninstalled the version that installs with the rom. After doing this, verison 11 installed fine.

Can't answer your second issue....