[RoM]UCLD3 Official ATT "Leak" !CLOSED! because TW sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

chase10784

Oct 15, 2008
Well I just did a data comparison of LC2 and LC5 and LC2 had down at 5.5Mbps and up at .86. LC5 had down at 6.49 and up at .65 on speedtest.net app. Interested to see reception strength((in low reception and high reception areas) and Idle drain on this modem :). In the dayton, Ohio area.

Last edited:

pinoymutt

Nov 7, 2008
SoCal
If it even has NFC. Last leak didn't.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

My $$$ says that we won't ever see NFC fully implemented (at least by the Death Star) until ISIS becomes a reality -- which at this rate is half past never. There isn't any business reason for them to do so.

Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be some nuggets for talented folks like Entropy to work some magic with, but honestly not holding my breath...

Which reminds me -- were there any useful NFC components in the Korean SGS II ICS ROMs that were recently released? I wasn't sure if the NFC code were close to ours, and I apologize if this was already discussed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thead closed. I don't support TW Bull****. Leaks are about as worthless as they come. Too many issues with this thread.

DONT EXPECT ANY SUPPORT FOR THIS FIRMWARE!!!​
    Reserved for naked pictures of me.
    Heres the new LC5 Modem:D

Packaged for CM9/AOKP based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?0geckxxr9ikrjh7

Packaged for Samsung based roms...
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g8gegs97sbbdzyy
    task, got a new leak coming your way soon.
    You basically said "kang away, if you get caught, drop credits in!". That is truly unsettling, you're a mod and you don't seem to know rule# 12.

You mean this rule?

If you are developing something that is based on the work of another Member, you MUST first seek their permission, and you must give credit to the member whose work you used. If a dispute occurs about who developed / created a piece of work, first try to settle the matter by private message and NOT in open forum. If this fails then you may contact a moderator with clear evidence that the work was created by you.

Convincing evidence will result in copied work being removed. If there is no clear evidence you created the work then in the spirit of sharing all work will remain posted on the forums.

These rules apply to all software posted on XDA unless that software comes with a license that waives these rules.