Help Needed to Restore Nexus 7 via Multiboot

Search This thread

angiexda

Apr 30, 2014
Hello Everyone

Hope every one is doing well,

I have joined this forum as I know its the best place to ask any Technology Related Questions especially on this topic that I need help on

I followed a some tutorials which involved installing the following:

Please Note Before Doing All this I did do a Backup via mutliboot

• Multi Boot Onto Nexus 7
  • Downloading and installing Ubuntu raring-preinstalled-desktop-armhf+nexus7.bootimg on Nexus 7
  • This all went well But I soon Found Out Ubuntu is not really that great on a Nexus 7 It was very Buggy so i went onto
  • Installing Cyanegeon Mod 10

Again All this went well

The Problem Im facing is how do i get The Nexus 7 Back to my back up image and remove Multi Boot and Ubuntu And CyanogenMod and which order would i have to do this in so i would not lose my backup Image of the nexus 7 as i was wise to backup before installing the above In-case i did want to revert Back

Do i Uninstall Ubuntu first via Mutli boot if so how is it via Muti boot that the Un-Install is done?

Then do i remove CyanogenMod?

then lastly Multi Boot?

then restore via my backup Image?

I Just dont know how to do this and in what order and i don't really want to mess up my nexus 7 and loss my apps and data that I did Backup Via MultiBoot

is all the unistalling done via multi boot?

Do i need to unistall somethings first others last ?

which order do i need to do this so i can safely restore my backup and not actually accidently delete my backup in the process which currently some where on the nexus 7 directory i hope that i created before installing the above Roms via multi boot

I have no experience or a clue please help me

dadangle

My only experience is with multirom but I'll still explain what I would do. From the sounds of it you're still running an internal ROM, so just uninstall Ubuntu and any other extra ROMs and your internal should be fine. And if you got rid of the ROM you like as your daily, find it on here and install it then swap the internal ROM with the one you like.. And save your backup to dropbox or drive just to keep safe.

And this is the multirom uninstaller. - http://click.xda-developers.com/api...xda-developers&txt=multirom_uninstaller-2.zip

sent from god...

Last edited by a moderator: