ROMeOS², monx???????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ramontrotman

Retired Moderator
Mar 5, 2006
brooklyn
mr.monx, could you please take the floor.

i'm going to also ask, that no one post anything until monx has said his part.

Last edited:

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
Dear all valued friends,
I will no longer as a custom rom builder here (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but I will always be around as ur close friend. I will try my best to help anybody need my assistance in rom development or anything I can help. My future (ROMeOS² / ROMeOS³) will available to all listed in my sponsors list in my private site (monx dot info) [will be updated soon].

Thanks a lot for ur supports & xda-developers has nothing todo with this decision.

Best regards,
monx®omeos

Last edited:

_MsG_

Jun 5, 2008
Groningen
That's sad :( I just discovered you and your wonderful roms ;).

Why did you also delete the threads by the way? You could leave the old Rom topics open?

mataempat

Sep 17, 2008
this is truly the saddest day in raph rom developpement history. i wish you good luck and thank you for all the great roms you've released.

monx®

Jan 3, 2006
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Red Magic 6S Pro
@krogoth

no. nobody is forced to do so & it will be always as freeware. There are a lot of better ROM out there & even u can make it urself. A paid things will have a price. Mine is enough if u show a very tiny appreciation to my little effort. ;)
It a kind of pointless of countless sleepless hours to serve someone who dont even need it.

Last edited:

GenghisZ

Sep 2, 2008
Damn sad to hear :( .

Thank you for all the great (public) ROM-releases you brought to us / XDA in the past Monx, it was great being a ROMEOS user / fanboy!!!

[edit] Could you not just lock the threads instead of delete them? :( There was some handy info floating around that could be of use still.
Anyway, it's allready too late I guess :) [/edit]

Last edited:

genab.de

Feb 26, 2007
Bavaria
:eek:

where can i download the latest roms, and has someone backuped the infos anywhere?

tonight, a friend comes extra to me that i flash it for me,

he drives 600km one way...

hope there is anything till 5 PM.... :)

c5713

Feb 17, 2009
what happened actually monx?i thot u are still in exciting of cooking ur WM6.5 rom?

p/s:papehal pon time kasih bro..lulz

peebee01

Feb 4, 2007
Really sad to hear you'll be leaving Monx.
Especially with the new 6.5 ROM you proved to be again ahead of the rest.

But why delete the threads?
Even though most input to a thread is typically provided by the topic starter/chef, I'd like to think we all put our collective knowledge into it.

To just delete all of that because someone decides to move on feels wrong.

Last edited:

Die Bruine

Jan 2, 2008
You've got to be ****ting me...

Finally a stable 6.5 and your brain decides it needs a rest :eek:. Well you deserve it. You could always opt for a little more arrogance :cool:.Something like THIS IS MY ROM, enjoy. I will update WHEN I FEEL LIKE IT.... just an idea :D

No worries, I'll keep checkin your site. One question though, how do I report bugd, or is that the first arrogance part :p

Status
Not open for further replies.