NEED HELP: Accidentally deleted OS in TWRP/Cant install Rom

Search This thread

redpoint73

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 24, 2007
I got android revolution in the internal memory and flaqshed from there but something failed and when rebooted it took me back to recovery? The only rom I'm able to flash is cyanogenmod 11!!!
Please help.

You already started a thread asking the same question. Don't create multiple posts asking the same thing. Its confusing for those trying to help if you are jumping around to different threads; and will also end up being confusing for you when we respond. Stick to one thread for the best assistance.

Also, your issue is not the same as that in the OP, and therefore not relevant to this thread.

As to the question you asked "how did you do it", if you read the thread it clearly states what he did (not the same issue as yours) and how he resolved it.

ricm68

Feb 11, 2008
Miami
Sorry.

You already started a thread asking the same question. Don't create multiple posts asking the same thing. Its confusing for those trying to help if you are jumping around to different threads; and will also end up being confusing for you when we respond. Stick to one thread for the best assistance.

Also, your issue is not the same as that in the OP, and therefore not relevant to this thread.

As to the question you asked "how did you do it", if you read the thread it clearly states what he did (not the same issue as yours) and how he resolved it.

Won't happen again.

superfly310

Jun 22, 2014
I followed all of the steps op did, but it didn't work!

I'm able to push the .zip to my phone but when I try install it, it fails. The command line says that the .zip couldn't be installed.

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
I'm able to push the .zip to my phone but when I try install it, it fails. The command line says that the .zip couldn't be installed.

You need to provide more specifics if you want help. Just tagging on a couple sentences to an existing thread is usually not sufficient.

What ROM zip are you trying to install? What custom recovery and what version? You trying to just adb push, then flash in recovery, of trying to sideload adb?

troy1402

Oct 12, 2013
Deleted My OS Too

[Hello all,

I also accidentally deleted my iball andi 4.5h OS, and left with no recovery, Iahve TWRP intalled but not taking any rom, Does anyone have the original stock rom for iball andi 4.5h??? If yes Please Do uplaod or plz advice what to do now.

redpoint73

Oct 24, 2007
I also accidentally deleted my iball andi 4.5h OS, and left with no recovery, Iahve TWRP intalled but not taking any rom, Does anyone have the original stock rom for iball andi 4.5h??? If yes Please Do uplaod or plz advice what to do now.

Where do folk come up with these oddball phones?

This section is specific to the HTC M8 (AT&T version). Nobody here can help you.

As more obscure devices won't have their own device specific forum, your best bet is to post here: http://xdaforums.com/android/help

rokshots

Sep 10, 2015
pune
NEED HELP..facing the same issue

os got deleted accidently..
***UNLOCKED***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : ON ( adb wont work in OS )...

here are my product details ..im new to andriod ..i was just trying to upgrade
my os ..unlocked bootloder & was trying to root the phone using TWRP
recovery but accidently wiped all ..now there is no os installed on my
phone ..even unable to mount it..please sombody help...!

Heisenberg

Retired Forum Moderator
Jun 29, 2011
Knocking on your door
OnePlus 9 Pro
os got deleted accidently..
***UNLOCKED***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-OFF RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode : disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : ON ( adb wont work in OS )...

here are my product details ..im new to andriod ..i was just trying to upgrade
my os ..unlocked bootloder & was trying to root the phone using TWRP
recovery but accidently wiped all ..now there is no os installed on my
phone ..even unable to mount it..please sombody help...!

You're in the wrong section. The is the HTC One XL / at&t One X (Evita) section. You need to go to the HTC One X section. And only post about your issue there once, double posting is against the rules.

gkbawane

Jul 28, 2016
i have gionee p3 , while installing a custom rom in recovery mode i deleted the system and accidentally rebooted it. now it is stuck . when i start to start my device it just appears my device name. and it stops there . please tell me how to re install my older rom i have its backup in sd card .

asim.sidz

I'm facing a similar issue but my device is Moto G5s Plus.

The problem I'm facing is that I accidently wiped out the mobile's system completely, and now it does not even have an "internal storage" partition at all (since it shows 0 MB). Hence, I cannot even transfer any files to my mobile because my computer does show the phone detected but no "internal storage exists".

Please help me out..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all,

New to the HTC One and hit the wrong damn box going to quickly and deleted the OS. Device shows "unlocked, tampered". In TWRP I can transfer a rom with my Mac using ADB side load. But when trying to install the rom.zip it fails automatically. Android Revolution is the rom I'm trying to install. Is there a way to just install stock ATT 4.4.2 and start fresh? Edit: Just tried flashing a rom from external sd with no luck either.
    Try to just mount in TWRP (not sideload) and adb push the custom ROM of your choice to the phone storage.

Not sure if this will put you in any better position. But its worth a try.
    It was a sideload issue the whole time. Pushed Android_Revolution and it installed. Now it's rebooting I hope, been on the HTC One screen for awhile?

First boot after a flash takes a while. Maybe a few minutes (didn't keep track). Wait 5 or 10 minutes before you panic.

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

EDIT: All set folks, thank you so much for the help! No OS is still showing in boot loader though.

Please click the "Thanks" button for any posts you found helpful.

I don't show any OS number in bootloader either, and I am also on Android Revolution. Don't know if it was the same when I was on GoldenEye.
    Happy to help. Glad it worked for you.