Sweet looking official accessories!

Search This thread

thegregulator

Dec 6, 2010
Vancouver
About Handtec,are they always asking for your ID before accepting to send the item?
I heard they can loose days just for security check :eek:

My order is still processing. I ordered it on March 8 at about 20:00 PST, so I'm sure nothing will happen until Monday in the UK at the earliest. I bought it through PayPal so I assume everything should be good to go?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

:No-Frost:

Sep 4, 2009
Santiago
twitter.com
But that price is without vat, inclusive will cost more than 500...

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

Well, I'm from Chile in South America so I don't have to pay the VAT, but even so it's one of the cheapest sites I've found. I've also ordered the car dock kit and the screen protectors (3 in case I mess up the first one and the second one LOL)

PS: I didn't have any issues paying with Paypal, they didn't asked my ID either (at least I don't remember that part)

vegetaleb

My order is still processing. I ordered it on March 8 at about 20:00 PST, so I'm sure nothing will happen until Monday in the UK at the earliest. I bought it through PayPal so I assume everything should be good to go?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

What happened with you?
Did they send it yet?
I am very tempted to buy from them but this security check could be a time problem,I tried to ask expansys but they didn't bother answering my email

thegregulator

Dec 6, 2010
Vancouver
What happened with you?
Did they send it yet?
I am very tempted to buy from them but this security check could be a time problem,I tried to ask expansys but they didn't bother answering my email

Nothing has changed yet. My order is still processing. I sent an email to them requesting an update. I'm sure they're just inundated with emails from people asking if their order will be delayed. Hopefully I get some more information in the next day or two.

stesa

Dec 30, 2005
Tuscany
not so sweet as it seem

Attachments

• img20130312134723.jpg
    img20130312134723.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 494

Nxxx

Dec 20, 2011
I'm from the USA and purchased both cases and the screen protector from HandTec. It is cheaper than ordering through Amazon. I'll let you guys know how long it takes. :good:

montywoodpeg

Mar 14, 2013
Can't seem to find further info on the kickstand model anywhere. Had heard rumoured it was a Verizon exclusive, but that doesn't help me here in Australia.

Unfortunately, I haven't posted enough to give a link, but there's a good pic of it in the 'First look' article on androidcentral.com/hands-htc-one-accessories

Dharkan

Sep 16, 2012
İstanbul
Can't seem to find further info on the kickstand model anywhere. Had heard rumoured it was a Verizon exclusive, but that doesn't help me here in Australia.

Unfortunately, I haven't posted enough to give a link, but there's a good pic of it in the 'First look' article on androidcentral.com/hands-htc-one-accessories

I'm waiting for an official case or another quality case without kickstand. But that htc one looks really nice, if i can't find anything else i'd buy it.

PapaRhino

Dec 9, 2011
Buffalo

Verizon isn't getting the One..

davesupra

Nov 5, 2010
Scotland
Phones 4 U in the UK are shipping pre-orders of the One with the flip case free, however it will arrive up to 28 days after the phone is delivered, so will be looking to by something cheap in the meantime ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts