[ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP 4.4.4 for VZW m7

Search This thread

d0m_

Jan 10, 2012
Knoxville
I gave that a whirl and after reboot Google Play Services wouldn't stop force quitting. Thank goodness for Nandroid!

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

Don't know if it helps, but I just performed a clean flash and lockscreen wake was working fine. When I plugged the phone into my pc, the lock screen wake problem occurred. Changing the type of lock does not fix (slide vs. pin, etc.).

Anyone have any ideas? I'd love to help anyone else experiencing this issue.

Thanks!

just try doing a dirty flash. i confused my steps before, however reading it again. i uninstalled google now, had the same issues and then i dirty flashed, haven't had a problem since. also after the dirty flash i did not update google

gonzalezb

Aug 13, 2012
Bentonville
Android L update??

You're welcome sir!

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Will this be updated to Android L when released well i know not right away but will it get Android L wanna know before i flash from GPE if so how long don't what exact timing but i would think one or two months. Please get back to me on this as ive heard great things about this ROM.
Also will a stock cm11 kernel work on this ROM??

brymaster5000

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 9, 2012
New Hampshire
Will this be updated to Android L when released well i know not right away but will it get Android L wanna know before i flash from GPE if so how long don't what exact timing but i would think one or two months. Please get back to me on this as ive heard great things about this ROM.
Also will a stock cm11 kernel work on this ROM??
He makes his own kernel for this. See my explanation on the elite lunar kernel thread as to why.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.

gonzalezb

Aug 13, 2012
Bentonville
This is the best and most stable AOSP ROM I've ever used and I love that its vanilla I just wish you would use SuperSU app instead of having it in settings had to mod setting apk to get rid of root/homescreen/lock category's but I can't wait until this gets updated to lollipop as source code is now out.

NELORAO

Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
I've experienced a delay after pressing the home button. Back button works immediately after pressing it, however the home button takes at least half of a second to respond.
Has someone else noticed this as well?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is nothing super special about these builds in terms of features. This is not a feature packed ROM. It is a pure vanilla build developed by myself and @GatesJunior with minor additions like cLock, Koush SU, and SMS/MMS quick reply. These builds include my Elite Lunar AOSP edition kernel built inline with the ROM. It is 100% stable, fast, smooth and everything works. Battery life is exceptional! The biggest difference between this an other AOSP builds is we use a very minimal amount of resources from CM. The extent of what we use from CM is the hardware, AV(for camera) and device trees. I do these just for fun and wont be adding any features to it. It is meant as a vanilla "factory" style ROM.

Links:

GAPPS

ROM

Source

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][Kernel]Vanilla AOSP for VZW m7, ROM for the Verizon HTC One

Contributors
    buckmarble, gatesjunior
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

Created 2014-05-23
    Last Updated 2014-09-29
    Finally got this build updated to 4.4.4. Link updated in OP.
    The best aosp Rom by far I have ever run.

Sent from my Lunar Ecliptic One.
    Does this feature the new dialer app? I have 2 hours left of work and I am dying to flash it when i get home.

Yes
    u3uvu9y6.jpg
    3y4ebagu.jpg

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
    Hey I'm having some problems with some small hardware commands... Is there a "hold back to kill app" option? And I can't seem to find the hardware menu key... What am I missing? Thank you!!!

Sent from my One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Use xposed framework and gravity box for that functionality. Its not built in. These are vanilla builds.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk