[ROM] IncDoes Sense "Desire Z" [v1.2] Dec-3rd

Search This thread

MRFERRARI23

Jul 19, 2007
NYC AkA GOTHAM!
ID, you are truly one of the best developers. Not only do you do amazing work and STICK to what you say, but you are polite, courteous, and very respectful. I don't think you have ceased to amaze any of us, and you have opened an insurmountable amount of doors for other devs and future devs. Sad to see you go, but I can't wait to see what you do for ALL of our INC HD's! I will be donating. You're one of the few who actually deserve it. I love sense because of you.

I couldn't have said it any better!!! You have made our INC/EVO so much better and allowed us to have software we shouldn't have had!! People like you are rare!!

sgreenwood99

Oct 4, 2007
Houston
Rosie Mods

Has anyone found any of the RosieMods (to change right button function) that work with this rom? I tried several from several different threads and all seem to give me a force close on Sense. I am sure its because all the RosieMods I tried were for Inc roms and not Z based roms.

scramjones496

Jan 11, 2009
I love this Rom and I would like to thank all the devz for their hard work, the only thing that I just noticed it is missing the visual voice mail app and I don't know how to get it on the Rom, can someone help me please :(

Addicted2Droid

Sep 29, 2010
Salem
I love this Rom and I would like to thank all the devz for their hard work, the only thing that I just noticed it is missing the visual voice mail app and I don't know how to get it on the Rom, can someone help me please :(

This could be a dumb answer but can't you just download it from the market? Or did you use titanium backup?

Edit: LOL @ izzy. i felt foolish thinking that but at least i wasn't alone! haha Great minds think alike right??

Last edited:

derek910

Jul 17, 2010
Is anyone else having an issue with SMS. When I get a text the time from the recipient is 3 hours ahead. I can't find any kind of settings to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Incredible using XDA App

domesdkg

Oct 4, 2010
Tokyo
Is anyone else having an issue with SMS. When I get a text the time from the recipient is 3 hours ahead. I can't find any kind of settings to fix this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There is an app called sms time fix in the market that fixes this.

It's a common problem on several roms, usually caused by the time zone that your phone number comes from being different than the time zone that you are currently in.

khanam

Jul 26, 2010
Miami

are you currently travelling from the east coast to the west coast or did u first set yourself up on this rom and htcsense when u were travelling from west coast to east coast time? if the answer to any of those 2 is yes, its because htcsense has determined that your time zone is X and it is frozen to that. I also think this is related to the cant find phone location through htc sense bug.

domesdkg

Oct 4, 2010
Tokyo
for the 5000000th time

so im still having this issue in 1.1 some one help pleaseee

when someone sends me a text its an hr behind the actual time and everyone says "oh its a APN issue" will someone direct me to a forum or something that will help me? not just tell me its apn issue cause that does nothing for me an yes Ive googled it.

sms time fix in the market

khanam

Jul 26, 2010
Miami
It might be a good idea to start a "remaining to be done" post for this ROM for whichever devs take over further enhancement of the Z port. This is what I noticed:

1. Camcorder (Qik workaround does work, so we have a temp fix)
2. HTC sense not ringing phone (and cant it find the phone or lock it on htcsense.com)
3. Locations widget maps error (keeps asking to download ERROR but it shows my location correctly so I am confused if it is truly broken or its just some minor bug)
4. Picasa sync not installing from Titanium (I dont need it but listing it if anybody else does need it to work)
5. Missing HTC Likes app and widget (maybe that was removed by design?)
6. Ability to change font size (Dont think flashing fonts works)7. Full phone storage access (cant see the internal when i plug it into a PC)
8. SMS time fix bug (probably related to htcsense.com unable to locate error)

None of these above are critical issues for me to be honest but it might be a good idea for somebody to maintain this list and to ensure that new devs focus on these items. Please feel free to add to this list or suggest fixes for any issues listed.

A big thanks to ID for keeping us really happy with a series of great ports. I will be getting an inc HD too primarily because you will keep my appetite for new ROM ports and such satiated.

Last edited:

fitness12

Jun 25, 2010
It might be a good idea to start a "remaining to be done" post for this ROM for whichever devs take over further enhancement of the Z port. This is what I noticed:

2. HTC sense not ringing phone (and cant it find the phone or lock it on htcsense.com)
3. Locations widget maps error (keeps asking to download ERROR but it shows my location correctly so I am confused if it is truly broken or its just some minor bug)
4. Picasa sync not installing from Titanium (I dont need it but listing it if anybody else does need it to work)
6. Ability to change font size (Dont think flashing fonts works)
7. Full phone storage access (cant see the internal when i plug it into a PC)

None of these above are critical issues for me to be honest but it might be a good idea for somebody to maintain this list and to ensure that new devs focus on these items. Please feel free to add to this list or suggest fixes for any issues listed.

A big thanks to ID for keeping us really happy with a series of great ports. I will be getting an inc HD too primarily because you will keep my appetite for new ROM ports and such satiated.

Just fyi I flashed a different font with no issues..

le0.br4zuc4

Jun 8, 2010
Boca Raton, FL

inittowinit

May 1, 2010

6. Ability to change font size (Dont think flashing fonts works)7. Full phone storage access (cant see the internal when i plug it into a PC)

I couldn't get the qik camcorder to work. The screen comes up but I was unable to record. How are people having success with this?

Addicted2Droid

Sep 29, 2010
Salem
As far as I know it doesn't

NO, that's why is called hibernation. If the phone would receive calls or messages it would only be "sleep or stand by mode"

I figured as much but I had to ask because I had that 1% of me wondering...

I am flashing ROM right now but noticed another post saying HTC Likes is missing. I 'likes' that app so I hope it can be restored. I will try doing so from titanium.

To be honest, I don't really get the htcsense.com. what is the point of it? I can do the locate phone via lookout or where's my droid. Other than that what else is the point? Am i missing something that can be done from the phone because I don't have an htcsense.com app. Sorry, I'm still learning...

Top Liked Posts