Search This thread

shadow2get

Mar 30, 2012
Bangalore
guys i hav got the tint!!
going for a replacement of the phone today!!

Since SONY had confirmed of this issue and told that it would rectify the yellow tint issue if you take it to the nearest Service center (provided you bought it in India with a bill).

Also, even if you go in for a replacement, chances are that you will encounter another unit with the same issue again. Better take it to the Sony Service Center.

sajjad4joy

Oct 29, 2008
I checked Xperia S yesterday. Why is the RAM only about 512 MB and that too around 380 MB free. Xperia S supposed to have 1 GB RAM right? Has any one checked this?

DooMLoRD

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2010
Pune
I checked Xperia S yesterday. Why is the RAM only about 512 MB and that too around 380 MB free. Xperia S supposed to have 1 GB RAM right? Has any one checked this?

the device has 1GB of RAM but some percentage is reserved for kernel and other hardware components like camera,etc..

but still there is 636MB+ user available RAM:

xps-stock-ram.png

shoz_on4u

Aug 25, 2010
Pune
just above the home button .. :(
Oh ... I'm too feeling such kind because while surfing internet (xda Website) i see the screen slight yellowish in the bottom half part of the screen dont know if the screen guard is matte finish that's y or maybe its some other reason but i'm going tomorrow to compare it with other mobile phone if it differs then i'll definitely change my piece.... any one from pune having same issue????????

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-04-13_1249.jpg
    screenshot_2012-04-13_1249.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

navdeepsangwan

Apr 9, 2012
I brought mine xperia s white yesterday for 29000...from chandigarh...now I have two devices xperia s and onex grey...nd both are awesome...:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Suggestions :which custom rom would be good for ics fw 2.45?

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

I have tested .NL and .CZ

No much difference but i felt that deep sleep came easy on .cz one..
    No idea about the indian 2.45 :D
    guys .... .73 update is available for india now......check ur PC companion
    i do believe we will get xperia S soon(before march 2nd or 3rd week)............when on sony website in the home page it states xperia S to be coming soon and in product page xperia S is missing............this might be some webpage related issue

update:i spoke to sony mobile india,they said it will be available soon and before the end of Q1.... probably by the end of march 2nd week and they also mentioned xperia s product page for india will also be added soon and it will be available under phones section
    here are the pics ... i tried my best and was able to get this clear ..
    GOT MINE

any one know the exact date of release ?i can't wait any more . I'm waiting from march 5th .

i got mine yesterday its available in mumbai @ heera paana shopping centre

i traded my galaxy note for this one and still cant get over the xperia s

what a amazing handset OS is freakin smooth and i mean freakin smooth

the only thing i hated and cant come to terms with is the sound output from the headset
    i luv lissening to music and still cant understand yyyyyyyyyyy sony compromised on that coz the sound output from the headeset is terrible and way too low even for normal hearing huhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

if possible can sumone here in this forum help me to boost the sound output from the headset now in that case i dont even mind buying a sony accessory to resolve this thing.thnx