Facebook app problem

Search This thread

msystem_xda

Dec 18, 2012
Hello.

From some weeks on my mobile "cubot x6" I have some problem with the facebook app, during the navigation, opening a post o picture albun the app turns off automaticaly or in some case the sistem say me that is not responding and give the choice of closed or wait. I've install again the app, delete the folder on th ememory, reset the mobile on the factory setting but is alaways the same, give me this problem when I'm in wifi like 3G.

What I can do ??? HELP

Sent from my CUBOT X6 using XDA Free mobile app

shubhojit89

Sep 20, 2013
Hello.

From some weeks on my mobile "cubot x6" I have some problem with the facebook app, during the navigation, opening a post o picture albun the app turns off automaticaly or in some case the sistem say me that is not responding and give the choice of closed or wait. I've install again the app, delete the folder on th ememory, reset the mobile on the factory setting but is alaways the same, give me this problem when I'm in wifi like 3G.

What I can do ??? HELP

You are not the only one m also facing it.. Its related to app.. Not related to phone..:good:

Hello.

What I can do ??? HELP

I have the same problem, dont worry