[ROM][4.4.2][PA 4+][GEE / GEEHRC] Remix PA / PIE / PEEK [05/25]

Search This thread

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
The pa_geehrc-4.3-BETA6-20140525 it is the gproj 05-25 from page 1, has FM Radio and a 13 mp camera, but the panorama function crash the app instantly on my phone.

Dromaius

I wish you had answered earlier. I tried it last night. The camera was 13 but there wasn't any radio. I wonder if I can add radio.apk and odex file to apps folder and have it?

Galileo

Aug 13, 2010
i'm not sure,i don't have much time to compile rom...

Well, personally I'd prefer Gproj based roms, the gee ones built with Glitch kernel heat up a lot, and there aren't really any good gee kernels with stability in mind like the ones from CM(Mirage has cpu issues and no thermal control still). Gee seems to recieve a lot of love but Gproj is left behind, even If I dislike CM and their new bull**** company ideas, I still like the fact that actual thermal throttling is taking effect with the thermald.conf on Gproj builds.

Reactions: akahroba

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
Well, personally I'd prefer Gproj based roms, the gee ones built with Glitch kernel heat up a lot, and there aren't really any good gee kernels with stability in mind like the ones from CM(Mirage has cpu issues and no thermal control still). Gee seems to recieve a lot of love but Gproj is left behind, even If I dislike CM and their new bull**** company ideas, I still like the fact that actual thermal throttling is taking effect with the thermald.conf on Gproj builds.

You're right. And the camera function is awful on gee. purple tint, focus delay and finally flickering!

Reactions: Galileo

iamterence

Feb 10, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland

You're right. And the camera function is awful on gee. purple tint, focus delay and finally flickering!

I would be happy if we could just get fixes for the remaining bugs on PA Gproj, and maybe a rebase, I don't really need any new features.
While it sucks that you guys are having issues on gee, I'm pretty sure a lot of us, me included, actually aren't having any. Gee sources are a lot more up to date with Nexus sources rather than gproj, which are quite dated. That, and you can unify devices together with gee sources. Sorry to say, but its probably for the best. There's a reason why gee gets a lot of love and gproj doesn't.

akahroba

Feb 13, 2014
While it sucks that you guys are having issues on gee, I'm pretty sure a lot of us, me included, actually aren't having any. Gee sources are a lot more up to date with Nexus sources rather than gproj, which are quite dated. That, and you can unify devices together with gee sources. Sorry to say, but its probably for the best. There's a reason why gee gets a lot of love and gproj doesn't.

Are you using E975? I really doubt.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Unofficial AOSPA - Remix PA
    for LG Optimus G E975,F180,E970 LS970

BUILT WITH LOVE

ALL SOURCE CODE AVAILABLE HERE
    FOLLOW AOSPAL!
    +1 & FOLLOW ME ON G+!

DISCLAIMER | (WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF THIS)

• Data loss.
    • Bricks.
    • Missed calls or texts.
    • You losing your job because your phone's alarm didn't go off.
    • The rise of a genocidal extraterrestrial race.
    • Microsoft Windows.
    • Your phone becoming a dragon and setting your home on fire, thus resulting in you being convicted of arson.
    • Loss of memory.
    • Mind control.
    • Lethargy.
    • Insomnia.

• ALWAYS READ THE WHOLE OP!
    • THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL PARANOID ANDROID
    • THIS IS STILL A WORK IN PROGRESS

FEATURES

• All current PA features (NO PEEK, HYBRID YET)
    • PIE
    • HALO forward port
    • Battery Led
    • Slim recent
    • Statusbar traffic display
    • ButtonSettings:Change hardware key to Go to sleep / toggle last app
    • Quick Install: smaller window to show app install,and install progress will be hidden(Enable it in Settings - Security)
    • Advanced Trebuchet,DSPmanager included.
    • MORE!

All features' from me or other team is what i think a lean,quick,personal rom should have,if you want to request any features you like,post here.

Updates
    AOSPA official changelog is here:http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2583582

Sorry guys,it's a another delayed release.
    I'm planning move my work to my personal website,and at the same time,the server can support other devs get ota support for free,if anyone is interested in it,plz contact me via gmail.

this time we updated to pa beta6.Enjoy guys!
    geehrc version will come later.

DOWNLOADS
    Gee source based: (All)
    05-25 Note: I'm using a new server to upload,if this cannot download,plz let me know :)
    05-04
    04-22

Gproj source based: (Only for f180 and e975)
    05-25
    05-04
    03-19
    02-23
    02-16

Geeb users need geeb kernel to make camera work:
    Franco-4-geeb_r206 thanks to @ThatKawaiiGuy

Gee users get no signal issue,please check this

PA GAPPS (PLEASE ONLY USE THESE}

CHANGELOGS

Check it on my Github:highfive:

tips: check previous log by click here to see commits that show changes
    updated
    plenty of changes from 02/23 :p see details :https://github.com/RemixPA/ChangeLog/blob/kk4.4/Changelog.log

anyone has interesting in Fm radio,test if it works and let me know,i can't test it now :) thx
    Flashing Rom

ATTENTION!

Coming from another ROM (including stock PA)? | (FOR BEST RESULTS, USE THIS FOR UPDATES AS WELL)

• Make a NANDROID backup
    • Wipe System, Data, Cache, and Dalvik Cache
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash official PA GAPPS (link available in OP)
    • Reboot system

Updating to a newer version of this ROM?

• Wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache (optionally wipe Data)
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash official PA GAPPS (link available in OP)
    • Reboot system

Please, don't report any bugs if you haven't tried a clean flash and/or have flashed any type of custom mod or kernel. Also be sure to include ADB logcats with your bug reports. Don't know how to ADB logcat?

The latest version of TWRP Recovery is recommended with this ROM.
    Modified TWRP recovery TWRP-2.6.3.0_E975_MR.zip or fastboot flashable img TWRP-2.6.3.0_E975_MR.img by faust93
    Uploading...
    this time i switched source to gee, so there's a lot of changes
    and of course, fresh PIE is in there, and lockscreen notification is back with a lot of fix.

i updated ota service so it's not available from now,it's only working on today's package and it's for future update.

options to choose screen off animation

and.. other fixes.... you can have a try.