{THEME} ALMOST STOCK BLACKED-OUT * SICKMADE x DEVIANT DEV * HUGE UPDATE! 11/16

WHAT SHOULD THE NEXT SICK MADE THEME BE?

• STAR WARS?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SNAKE SKIN?

• WOOD?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

SICKMADE

Inactive Recognized Themer
Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"

SICK_MADE_MAIN_zps6dd56c50.png

presents_zps81f4b8f5.png

blackedout_zps5f9cc1b4.png

must_read_zps1507b2d0.png

LONG_2_zps8f5b40fc.png

screens_zps86f4fd7f.png

newest_zpsbi9a4jvn.gif

directions_zps9ab5e567.png

DIRECTIONS_LONG_zps39cad2a0.png

download_zpscda1075c.png

seperator_line_zps61d716e9.png

TWEAKED_NF9_zps41d58274.png

thanks_zps4b76e0d2.png

THANKS_BIG_zps92363771.png

changelog_zps7c832536.png

Code:
[B][U]Updated 11/15[/U][/B]
- fixed the dock on the wallpaper
- inverted T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
- added a bunch of other little stuff

[B][U]Updated 11/13[/U][/B]
- updated for Tweaked Rom NF9
- changed a lot of stuff on the theme...too
   much to name!

[B][U]Updated 7/1[/U][/B]
- added themed calculator
- added themed stock music player
- added inverted stock email
- fixed someblack on black issues
- fixed other random stuff

[B][U]Created 6/27[/U][/B]

HITQUIT_zps68a86101.png

seperator_line_zps64613109.png

Last edited:

derride8

Sep 28, 2008
Bronx,NY
I know my eyes are not good, but i didn't think it was that bad. Where is the dl link please.

Sent from my SM-N900T using xda premium

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
I know my eyes are not good, but i didn't think it was that bad. Where is the dl link please.

underneath where it says Tweaked NF1 just cick the letters Download.... I kinda thoutht when doing that that it may come off as confusing, i think im gonna change that tho right now. but i hope that you like it! and if theres anything that you dont like feel free to pm me and ill change it if its something of note that would make the theme better... but its just a all stock blacked out theme

Reactions: derride8

cbucz24

Jan 31, 2011
Central Florida
underneath where it says Tweaked NF1 just cick the letters Download.... I kinda thoutht when doing that that it may come off as confusing, i think im gonna change that tho right now. but i hope that you like it! and if theres anything that you dont like feel free to pm me and ill change it if its something of note that would make the theme better... but its just a all stock blacked out theme

I got an idea for an add on.

Can you make the enter button spit out hundreds from the charging port?:D

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

derride8

Sep 28, 2008
Bronx,NY
Can u make a flashable zip containing just the blackout dialer, contact & maybe keyboard please

sic_lic1o1

Mar 4, 2011
The theme looks real nice, but the boxes in email setup is all black. I can't see anything in it. Please take a look at the screen shot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-06-27-21-40-34.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-27-21-40-34.png
    142.6 KB · Views: 297
Reactions: SICKMADE

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
The theme looks real nice, but the boxes in email setup is all black. I can't see anything in it. Please take a look at the screen shot.

Shoot OK.... I don't and have never used the stock email apk so I never really test that with my themes so I had no idea of that and that it used images from framework. OK I will fix that prob. I might as well just decompile the stock email apk and invert it. I was about to post a update link adding inverted calculator and inverted/transparent stock music player apk but I'll hold off on the release and invert the stock email then I'll post an update link with everything listed in it. Was gonna invert a couple more apks as well like alarm and calender

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
Omg im dying for an inverted email. That would be friggin awesome man. I actually dont use the Gmail app anymore I added my gmail account to the stock email and refresh it my self instead of getting push notis every 10 min from junk mail in gmail. So I use it a lot. But I been using the s5 email cause of the slide to delete feature. If you invert the stock ill probably give up the s5 so I dont have to stare at all that whiteness anymore. Your a saint dude.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Some pocket change for your efforts. Thanks for giving us another theme for this awesome rom bro. Really wanna try this but I think ill wait until you finish the email bit. Also im running Wallys theme guess im gonna have to dirty NF1 one....unless I think I can do the vrtheme undo hmmm...gotta loook....sry thinking out loud.

Confirmation# 08P08916LC7008944

Reactions: deeznutz1977

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Nice theme, quick question, my phone and contacts icons are missing, what should I do?

They're missing? Hmmm... I have no idea why that would be. 1st I would try looking in your app drawer in your Samsung folder and see if they're in there... if not then I have to ask to make sure that your running Tweaked Rom NF1 base. If you are did you make sure that you flashed on a clean install of the rom meaning that no other mods or themes including xposed mods were flashed or applied before flashing my theme? If not then hell I don't know! Lol

SICKMADE

Feb 11, 2013
LAS VEGAS "SIN CITY"
Omg im dying for an inverted email. That would be friggin awesome man. I actually dont use the Gmail app anymore I added my gmail account to the stock email and refresh it my self instead of getting push notis every 10 min from junk mail in gmail. So I use it a lot. But I been using the s5 email cause of the slide to delete feature. If you invert the stock ill probably give up the s5 so I dont have to stare at all that whiteness anymore. Your a saint dude.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 AM ----------

Some pocket change for your efforts. Thanks for giving us another theme for this awesome rom bro. Really wanna try this but I think ill wait until you finish the email bit. Also im running Wallys theme guess im gonna have to dirty NF1 one....unless I think I can do the vrtheme undo hmmm...gotta loook....sry thinking out loud.

Confirmation# 08P08916LC7008944

Your the $ hit bro! Means a lot to me for real! My girl at this moment actually is soooo pissed because I "ignore" her and "I care about my phone and xda" more then her lol.. so now I can rub it in her face that xda and working on my phone is gonna pay for me to take her to the tanning salon tomorrow since she's been bugging me to do since the beginning of summer. Why the hell she can't just go outside and lay out by the pool like everyone else does is beyond me! She says she needs a base tan 1st before she can do that! A base tan! WTF wouldn't you get that after the 1st day of laying by the pool!! Lol. But whatever you know. Anyways good lookin out on the donation brother!

sshafranko

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 5, 2013
Little Ferry
Pleasure is all mine man. Hopefully others that use your themes will be as appreciative and help you out a bit. I know the countless hours it takes to get a theme down not to mention keep up with a couple threads. Its work and you deserve it man as does every other dev, themer, etc...here. I try to take care of the people whos work I use to the best of my ability...anyway back to work....yo I been married for 11 years, dont rub anything in her face bro, just hand her the money and send her off with a smile☺...trust me on this one..lol

Reactions: jimmydene84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

SICK_MADE_MAIN_zps6dd56c50.png

presents_zps81f4b8f5.png

blackedout_zps5f9cc1b4.png

must_read_zps1507b2d0.png

LONG_2_zps8f5b40fc.png

screens_zps86f4fd7f.png

newest_zpsbi9a4jvn.gif

directions_zps9ab5e567.png

DIRECTIONS_LONG_zps39cad2a0.png

download_zpscda1075c.png

TWEAKED_NF9_zps41d58274.png

thanks_zps4b76e0d2.png

THANKS_BIG_zps92363771.png

changelog_zps7c832536.png

Code:
    [B][U]Updated 11/15[/U][/B]
    - fixed the dock on the wallpaper
    - inverted T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    - added a bunch of other little stuff

[B][U]Updated 11/13[/U][/B]
    - updated for Tweaked Rom NF9
    - changed a lot of stuff on the theme...too
       much to name!

[B][U]Updated 7/1[/U][/B]
    - added themed calculator
    - added themed stock music player
    - added inverted stock email
    - fixed someblack on black issues
    - fixed other random stuff

[B][U]Created 6/27[/U][/B]

HITQUIT_zps68a86101.png

seperator_line_zps64613109.png
    extras_zpsa527611e.png

wallpapers_zps27d8c018.png

SICK_MADE_LOCK_1_zpse7122c00.png

SMD_SMOKE_zps66990ae6.png

DD_DEVIL_zps9d394a94.png

FHG_zpsf417b6e5.png

FIRE_Wall_2_zpsde884716.png

TWEAKED_zps37b302fe.png

SICK_FOR_HER_zpsf8a9c01a.png

RED_zpsee6d3184.png

diamond_dd_zps4e6ea209.png

dd_blood_vessles_zps8e15fc11.png

SIIII_zps570abb56.png

SICK_MADE_DOPE_FINAL_zpsea74568f.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK well I am like 90% done with inverting the stock email apk... I just have to change a few bgs to black which are of course being a pain in the ads to find! But below I attached some screens. Should be done with it the afternoon at latest and I'll post new link with added calculator, stock music, and stock file manager...along with some popular stock apk icons like camera and gallery to name a couple.
    Link updated for TWEAKED 3.0 and added Blacked Out S5 MMS Under Post #2