Request camera for stock rom

Search This thread

andreibadea

Oct 22, 2013
Hello everyone ..I have a big request of someone that can modifiy a rom or something like that,. I have a very frustrating client that he wants like stock rom theme or same menu but camera with zoom (for camera and video) and without that border (like android 1.6) I don't know why they have that border on camera with update ... where i find a good camera is on gingeryoshi(awesome rom in my opinion) but the client cannot handle the menu and he want's stock menu .Can someone explain how to do it? Or someone can implement that camera in stock rom ?Thanks in advance!

demkantor

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 10, 2011
mpls
If you have a copy of this stock ROM that has the camera he wants just unzip the ROM and remove the .apk, then push it to phone and install.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

andreibadea

Oct 22, 2013
If you have a copy of this stock ROM that has the camera he wants just unzip the ROM and remove the .apk, then push it to phone and install.

So let me understand ..to take camera.apk from app folder and push thru adb push?
If i change betwen roms ...i had signature error

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
Download an aosp ROM to PC, unzip it with 7zip or whatever, look in romname/system/app for the apk you want (may be called gallery in older ROMs, Can't recall of hand) now either use adb to push it to /system/app and then chmod permissions or push it to SD card and navigate to it with a file manager and let android install it for you. Should work just fine either way

Reactions: andreibadea

andreibadea

Oct 22, 2013
Download an aosp ROM to PC, unzip it with 7zip or whatever, look in romname/system/app for the apk you want (may be called gallery in older ROMs, Can't recall of hand) now either use adb to push it to /system/app and then chmod permissions or push it to SD card and navigate to it with a file manager and let android install it for you. Should work just fine either way

I'll try this right now ..I came back to tell u what's happen

demkantor

Nov 10, 2011
mpls
I can't recall which versions the camera app changed, you may need to try a couple

andreibadea

Oct 22, 2013
Can anyone tell me if any stock versions have zoom options in camera? Or if is any custom rom that keeps the original dialler and have zoom option in camera?Thanks!

Now i'm stuck with eu version on drc92 and cannot root or revert to stock with dreaimg.nbh because nothing happen when i press powert to update ,I know that is a problem of radio and i'm running stock hboot and radio but is anyway to update or downgrade radio/hboot on stock not rooted?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.