What attracts you to the games for smartphones

Search This thread
Jan 14, 2013
Kursk
Every developer wants to create the best game.
What is the secret to implement this? What causes you to immediately download and install on your smartphone a new game?

iammtxd

Oct 17, 2011
A good story-line, epic(hard to define it), innovative, NO "PAID TO UNLOCK MORE LEVEL", Single player + Multi-player

The main point is innovative, creative and new.
There are so many "same game" with different names.

OR

Some memories from our childhood!

Thats OK

Jul 29, 2012
Simple stuff that has a resolution...
You know something that you can actually beat and win then move to a different game.

Wolfbeef123

Sep 3, 2011
Mission
Depends on what I feel like playing at that time.
A good survival horror sounds good right now.
Or something along the lines of the legacy of kain games, mainly soul reaver.
But the controls have to be rock solid, but for me I mostly hate touch screen controlls... thats why I always pair my dualshock 3 :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using XDA Premium HD app

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
I like something that stands out as different and having a style all of its own. Two games that immediately spring to mind are Machinarium and Limbo.

Most games can be categorised too easily so for me they need something individual about them or they're just too generic.

SirSigma

Jan 12, 2011
Riyadh
Do crosswords and sudoku count as games? Because I don't really like to play smartphone games in general.

ArmorD

Sep 29, 2011
Helsinki
Varied, simple and nice graphics. Nice graphics doesn't mean high quality but rather smooth objects and backgrounds etc. I hate those games that look like a nes game...

Also good music is something that a good game must have. That's a part of the addiction.

Sent from my premium leather sofa

robogoflow

Mar 8, 2012
I like games that branch from games I used to play back in the day before I got older and fps controlled the gaming land.
But the basically any real zombie game is a must for me. Real not like cartoon plant vs zombie.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

NsZebra

Dec 28, 2012
Buenos Aires
Simple games like arcade 2D is awesome.. I like nova too. I used to play when I wasn't at home

Sent from my WT19i using xda premium