[Q] Cannot instal ROMs, only RSD/FXZ was okay?!
not sure why this predicament is happening to me, but currently I can't push any custom rom to my photon Q...
0. I installed a millions of ROMs and know how to do and using TWRP 2.6
1. Yesterday I experienced several File I/O errors during installing Pac-man ROM.
2. after TWRP full format, Installation was okay and it was also bootable, you can set up your phone just like everyday, but you cannot reboot... stuck in the moto logo everytime you reboot, and I had to RSD/FXZ restore
3. Nothing can bring this phone back with TWRP, Only RSD / FXZ restore can save the situation...
4. a stock ROM of FXZ seems okay and normally reboot, but I went back to #2, but in vain...
Any clue? My phone's flash simply borked?