[App] Smart Diagram v1.02 - Organize your ideas with diagrams!

Search This thread

cubewalker

Nov 12, 2010
Hong Kong
market.android.com
Smart Diagram helps users easily create diagram in phone. Organize ideas and thoughts with clear diagrams. Simple & Easy, No painful learning!

You can use it for: Flow Chart, Mind Map, Tree Diagram, etc

Features
- Create Shape with Gestures
- Drag & Drop Delete items
- Manually Shape Movement
- MultiTouch Zooming
- Easy Diagram Sharing via email
- Export to JPG, PNG, XML file
- Multi-language support on shape's text field

Free Version will be limited to 5 diagram. Paid Version will remove the ad and waive the diagram limit. More configuration setting will be added. Please view Smart Diagram Pro for more details.

v1.02 update:
- Fix some Force Close bugs in Samsung Galaxy S.
- Welcome text is clearer
- Rubbish bin is enlarged
- Flipping phone will cause color change problems
- Pro version is enabled

Just make a try! You'll like its simplicity.
ss-0-320-480-160-1-e6f2f596a97ed4a2f273d96467c265bf22539369
ss-1-320-480-160-1-beb8a1d5985e2d3b1eb5386b97b07ace8797e7d8

Download:
chart

Market Link: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.sillycube.android.DiagramMaker.core&feature=search_result
Demo Video:

We'd love to hear from you. If you have comments, please reply to this thread or send us email.

And if you like our work, please support us by giving your high rate in Google Market, recommend to your friends and forums. Thanks!

Last edited:

IDtheTarget

Jun 21, 2010
I would have purchased the pro version, but the permissions it asks for include location and full internet access.

Sorry, I don't buy programs that ask for those permissions.

If you will remove the crapware and malware from the pro version, I'd be happy to buy it.

IDtheTarget

Jun 21, 2010
The answer's in the video guys (3m 45s). It's to share on facebook/email/picasa and stuff :p

On thread, great app!

Hm...I can't see the video here at work, but I'd still rather have a version that didn't have all that stuff. I'd be happier with just allowing the app to save the files someplace that a dedicated app can get to it for doing those functions.

Guess I've become a minimalist after having to fix my wife's phone so many times. I no longer like apps that appear to require more permissions than are obviously necessary to accomplish the task. This looks like it might be a great app, and I'd be happy to pay the cash for it, but only if it's an offline app that saves files locally for other, dedicated apps to synchronize with whatever service you desire.

IDtheTarget

Jun 21, 2010
Okay, update: I had a friend check the video. It looks to him like the author is using a Chinese-language phone.

I'm a security professional. Perhaps you didn't read about the Android Trojans that have been found on Chinese apps last week by Lookout. Also perhaps you don't know that China has a cyber-warfare unit that actively attempts to compromise systems in other countries. Heck, look at what they did to Google!

Again, sorry, but I'm not going to put an app on my phone that's asking for all of those permissions.

Dev, I'm sure that you've put a lot of time and effort into your app. I'd love to purchase it, if you'll put out a version that doesn't ask for those other permissions, so that I'd feel safe in using it.

Thanks

droiddens

Mar 25, 2011
Smart Diagram is the only Diagram app that can easily help you to organize your thoughts. Try it and you'lll like it!

Top Liked Posts